GHK-cu

Hexmask

Hexmask

Iron
How many people here use it? I’d like to try and reverse some aging and collagenmaxx myself. I’d like to know any experiences with it, duration you ran, if you even noticed any differences etc. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and NZb6Air
How many people here use it? I’d like to try and reverse some aging and collagenmaxx myself. I’d like to know any experiences with it, duration you ran, if you even noticed any differences etc. Thanks.
Mine came through the post. Going to mix 7% concentration with hyaluronic acid serum. Will update you in a month on how well it's working.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, halloweed, Blud_99 and 2 others
wait what how are u gonna reconstitute it, in the first place

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and EverythingMattersCel
ah u're not buying powder
If you buy powder, do you buy seperate vials to put the peptide in then reconstitute with BAC water? I’m gonna see if amino asylum sells it

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
If you buy powder, do you buy seperate vials to put the peptide in then reconstitute with BAC water? I’m gonna see if amino asylum sells it
I'm currently looking into this, i think BAC water is cope for gkhcu

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, MA_ascender and N1666
How would you take it then? I just checked purerawz has something called pal-GHK not sure if it’s the same but the description talks about the collagen stimulating effects etc.

• Hmm...
This makes no sense to think bac water is "cope" for ghk-cu. The most commonly used solvent to reconstitute peptides (especially ghk) is with bac water to ensure that no bacteria grows in your vial, it has no affect on the actual ghk-cu or its effectiveness.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, fluoride1337 and NZb6Air
This makes no sense to think bac water is "cope" for ghk-cu. The most commonly used solvent to reconstitute peptides is with bac water to ensure that no bacteria grows in your vial, it has no affect on the actual ghk-cu or its effectiveness.
yes it does nigga, the added copper makes it not stable enough and even in the perfect saline solvent they dont recomnd it storing it for more than a day lol

everyone is using it wrong i think, didn't find shit on mesorx and shit, eveyrone using bac water

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken, N1666 and MA_ascender
How

I'll need some after roidmaxxing and raping my collagen ngl

• JFL
How

I'll need some after roidmaxxing and raping my collagen ngl
let a nigga fully look it up fdp, i typed this yday tho, i need it too nigger

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I'll buy it for you if you receive cjc and ghrp for me bhai

• +1
Is saline IV injection doable for the average lookceller jfl

• +1
This makes no sense to think bac water is "cope" for ghk-cu. The most commonly used solvent to reconstitute peptides (especially ghk) is with bac water to ensure that no bacteria grows in your vial, it has no affect on the actual ghk-cu or its effectiveness.
Is saline IV injection doable for the average lookceller jfl
holy shit what i just found ublack niggers 1990 btw :lul:

It says how u have to actually make it and confirms what i thought and that bac water is cope, niggas are basicalyl ingecting GHK (which has some benefits) not GHKcu

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and N1666
I’ve heard injectable is better than topical once. I think from @CoreSchizo :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
holy shit what i just found ublack niggers 1990 btw :lul:

View attachment 3226629
View attachment 3226630

It says how u have to actually make it and confirms what i thought and that bac water is cope, niggas are basicalyl ingecting GHK (which has some benefits) not GHKcu
My understanding was that because ghk-cu has a strong binding affinity for copper ions, that using something with a neutral pH (like bac water) wouldn't interact with the effectiveness.

It kind of makes sense now why I hardly see any positive anecdotal regarding ghk-cu subq and that the benefits I saw on studies were nothing like what people were reporting. Nowhere on mesorx/reddit do people use anything other than bac water.

• +1
My understanding was that because ghk-cu has a strong binding affinity for copper ions, that using something with a neutral pH (like bac water) wouldn't interact with the effectiveness.

It kind of makes sense now why I hardly see any positive anecdotal regarding ghk-cu subq and that the benefits I saw on studies were nothing like what people were reporting. Nowhere on mesorx/reddit do people use anything other than bac water.
it's this shit, the added copper

metals are fucking gay and they have too many electrons, so theyre more stable if they have niggas like ions surroudning them, if u there isn't enough ions, like in bac water or DMSO, that bond is gonna broken Copper<->Nitrogen and that's why it's stable in PBS (a lot of ions) and even in PBS they say don't store for more than a day

GHK has its benefits but the actual broken shit comes from the added Copper GHKcu, the nigger i'm reading rn literally showed GHL(glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine)+ Copper is cancer broken for healing and shit

• +1
Reactions: hungrythanos414 and N1666
it's this shit, the added copper
View attachment 3226676
metals are fucking gay and they have too many electrons, so theyre more stable if they have niggas like ions surroudning them, if u there isn't enough ions, like in bac water or DMSO, that bond is gonna broken Copper<->Nitrogen and that's why it's stable in PBS (a lot of ions) and even in PBS they say don't store for more than a day

GHK has its benefits but the actual broken shit comes from the added Copper GHKcu, the nigger i'm reading rn literally showed GHL(glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine)+ Copper is cancer broken for healing and shit

I am still going to use considering I have lyophilised ghk cu and bac water on its way

• +1

View attachment 3226335
isnt it better to apply it through injection and not topically if u have scars and irritation??