Ghosted after date

It’s
Bro you really thought she was attracted to you:feelskek:
she was. she doesn’t even go on dates hasn’t in 4 months and last date wit a guy she ended early. Also she videocalled me randomly one night.

I think it was the logistics too my place was 40 min away and she lives with a roommate who had a friend over that night.

I think if I had a place in the city it would’ve been different she would’ve come over. I was hoping to fuck at her place.

It’s

she was. she doesn’t even go on dates hasn’t in 4 months and last date wit a guy she ended early. Also she videocalled me randomly one night.

I think it was the logistics too my place was 40 min away and she lives with a roommate who had a friend over that night.
U said she offered to pay half? idk why everyones saying muh u paid 200$ u got used.

Maybe she found a date w someone else and liked their imperson more?

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix997
This idea that women would spend 3 hours of her night with a guy just for a free meal or drinks is highly exaggerated. She didn’t even order food, and If she wanted free drinks on a Wednesday night she could’ve gone to any bar. Also she OFFERED to pay half when the bill came.

Women who do this would be going on dates all the time then, not once in 4 months. Her roommate told her she needed to go on a date cause it had been so long. She doesn’t accept dates with guys, has 15k followers probably gets 100 messages a day, I was actually the exception.

So to say she was using me for drinks is missing the point. She gave me the shot, I fucked up somewhere along the way, probably didn’t escalate enough, But to say shouldn’t have gone on the date to begin with shows you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Last edited:
U said she offered to pay half? idk why everyones saying muh u paid 200$ u got used.

Maybe she found a date w someone else and liked their imperson more?
Yeah people are way too black and white In their thinking, they’re projecting their experiences onto mine and assuming I was used for drinks. If that was the case she wouldn’t offer to pay half. Simple logic.

I basically fucked up somewhere along the way. Her intentions were good. She was asking where I lived 2 hours into the date.

and naw she hadn’t gone on a date in 4 Months. something I did turned her off, it’s simple as that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 6191
Idk you seem to make it sound like she definitely approached you and signaled interest, so it might be possible that she’s playing hard to get and not texting you a lot (here come all the copers saying girls don’t play hard to get), but idk I think the more likely reality is that she had fun on the date or whatever but didn’t end up liking you

I see you said you did something that turned her off, that’s exactly what it sounds like to me tbh

Yeah people are way too black and white they’re assuming I was used for drinks if that was the case she wouldn’t offer to pay half. Simple logic.

I basically fucked up somewhere along the way. Her intentions were good. She was asking where I lived 2 hours into the date.

and naw she hadn’t gone on a date in 4 Months. something I did turned her off, it’s simple as that.
ngl i read first sentence quickly and i thought you were just calling everyone black.

anyways, idk bro, a lot of first dates go to shit even though theres the initial attraction. She couldve lost interest after thinking ab the date later/found another person for the date.

Shouldnt get hung up on this girl if shes being dry. u said u had other dates, focus on those.

Idk you seem to make it sound like she definitely approached you and signaled interest, so it might be possible that she’s playing hard to get and not texting you a lot (here come all the copers saying girls don’t play hard to get), but idk I think the more likely reality is that she had fun on the date or whatever but didn’t end up liking you

I see you said you did something that turned her off, that’s exactly what it sounds like to me tbh

yes thats exactly it. She liked me as a person I think, was attracted my pics, told me she wouldn’t have even gotten in my car if She didn’t find me attractive, and even said I look better than my pics.

I think I Wasn’t sexual enough.

yes thats exactly it. She liked me as a person I think, was attracted my pics, told me she wouldn’t have even gotten in my car if She didn’t find me attractive, and even said I look better than my pics.

Maybe. Worst thing is you’ll never know and therefore never be able to improve

• +1
Maybe. Worst thing is you’ll never know and therefore never be able to improve
That’s why I was pissed and made the thread because she made me believe she was interested. Meanwhile telling me she would be honest if she wasn’t interested in someone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout

That sucks indeed, no way to know really what u did wrong from her perspective, that is always frustrating, especially when things go well at first.

• +1
That’s why I was pissed and made the thread because she made me believe she was interested. Meanwhile telling me she would be honest if she wasn’t interested in someone.
Yeah I feel you man. I’ve felt the same way too it’s frustrating that women would rather not be honest about things but I guess that’s Just their nature

$200 on a date. fucking LOL you utter chump

JFL @ still going on dates

I've been ghosted so many times after dates, I don't even expect anything else anymore honestly. Even dates where we made out :lul:

average modern women are mentally ill, attachment issues, too flaky, can't grab their attention for longer than a few hours/days, etc.

Over
yeah this has happened to me as well. Not many times but a few times. 'Dating' in 2020 is a scam

20696965 F6F0 4C54 8216 605D678458F1

Lol imagine spending money on a date HAHAHAHA

In

Deffs not chad. Not even chadlite. Above average though I guess

You getting those dates tho. Sign that you're doing something right at least.

You know what guys, after sleeping on it, I’m actually pretty satisfied since she was the hottest girl I’ve ever gotten out on a date, was attracted to me and for the most part the date went well.

When she said she hadn’t gone on a date in 4 months despite guys asking her out all the time I said oh wow why me? She said I found you attractive. So fuck it’s not so bad.

I’m doing something right. I don’t think it was my looks that held it back I just didn’t escalate enough because of the logistics situation and her roommate having a friend over. That fucked me up and I had second date in my head from that moment on. I probably got too soft from that point.

Last edited:
She just messaged back after all. Said yes to second date offer. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
My man, Lamar just hits her up
with "wanna smash 👀 💦 " and she pulls up to his house in an Uber, fucks him
and then leaves.

Fuck is that shit of spending 200
USD just to get ghosted.

First of all, I can read your insecurities from my phone’s screen then imagine what did she see during the date? You have such a loser mentality. Who fuckin’ cares one chick? If she is not into you, then press “next”. Don’t stop and never say “oh, I am not a chad that’s why they don’t fuck with me.” No! I meant girls reject you based on your appearance far less common than girls have mental issues. They are not stable, they sometimes talk to 10-20 dudes. Sometimes they stop talking to anyone and just cry at home.

• +1
damn bro I hope these 200$ are nothing to you or you fucked up for real
should have asked her for walk in the park date or idk some activity which wont make you spend a shit ton of money(thats like a minimal wage in my country)

• +1
damn bro I hope these 200$ are nothing to you or you fucked up for real
should have asked her for walk in the park date or idk some activity which wont make you spend a shit ton of money(thats like a minimal wage in my country)
I wasn’t paying attention to the bill I don’t usually do that. drinks in my city are at least $10, so 5 drinks each you’re already over $100.

I guess most of you guys don’t go clubbing because after cover, coat check, a few drinks, a meal after, etc. You’re easily over $100 and often go home alone, lol.

Last edited:
This cant be real bro. This exact fucking thing is happeing to me. THE EXACT FUCKING THING. i kissed her hand drove her back home. She was saying wanna meet me next time too . The whole date was so fun . We clicked pics together and shit. Higged held hands i kissed her hand. And planned on hooking up soon. But good god. She is soft ghosting me ever since. God was i all wrong all along.? Lmaoo i was so happy while i was coming back from the date . Lmaoo. JFL is you not drop dead gorgeous chad. Time to rope guys