aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
As per usual for a LTN as myself

Don't go ER please

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
Maybe increase your dating pool to more than emo girls
Why would i date someone i wont get along with or find attractive, also it is wider than just emos, just mostly emos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Why would i date someone i wont get along with or find attractive, also it is wider than just emos, just mostly emos
Fair enough. What’s your looksmaxxing plan?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rand anon, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Fair enough. What’s your looksmaxxing plan?
Genioplasty, canthoplasty, HT, then i can be weak HTN which should be enough for cute emo LTR

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Genioplasty, canthoplasty, HT, then i can be weak HTN which should be enough for cute emo LTR
I think ur htn personally, that would make you chadlite. Are you running liftgame and gymcelling. You should sex appeal maxx.

I think ur htn personally, that would make you chadlite. Are you running liftgame and gymcelling. You should sex appeal maxx.
I am in decent shape not total lanklet but certainly dont look like i go to gym. Just mildly toned

I am in decent shape not total lanklet but certainly dont look like i go to gym. Just mildly toned
Gymcell and run amnesia-Esque lifts to fraud 6’3 it’ll ascend you.

• JFL
I saw an emo girl with a robust jock once

• +1
I saw an emo girl with a robust jock once
They are inflated smv rn the market is bad for girls in general but especially the e-girl emo/alt appeal bubble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
They are inflated smv rn the market is bad for girls in general but especially the e-girl emo/alt appeal bubble
Height+frame multiplies attractiveness, facially you probably mogged him a bit but he was like my 6’3 (I’m 6’2.5 with lifts and he was slightly taller than me) and was jacked. Emo girl was like mtb-htb

Height+frame multiplies attractiveness, facially you probably mogged him a bit but he was like my 6’3 (I’m 6’2.5 with lifts and he was slightly taller than me) and was jacked. Emo girl was like mtb-htb
Im LTN face no gym for my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
You’re ltn
Just give up on dating fr

Or personality maxx like you did before
2050D24D 56E8 470D 9508 D8622BF3AA80

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and aBetterMii