GHRP-2 VS CJC Dac/no dac

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Is it worth the extra money for cjc? Does anybody have any sort of idea about how much more of an igf-1 increase I'd get?
I'm poor af so I can't afford much of either but GHRP-2 is about three times cheaper and I'm thinking it's not that much less effective in similar dosages?
Anyone reccomend something else entirely?

Dude HGH won't make you taller LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and x30001
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mateusz74 and middayshowers
Depends on age.
No harm in trying. I just can't afford the proper stuff so I'm trying to make me best bang for buck stack. Even if I don't grow I'll get more lean and out on some muscle anyway
If so blast as much HGH as you can.
I never even mentioned hgh because there's no way I can afford it

:feelsuhh:
No harm in trying. I just can't afford the proper stuff so I'm trying to make me best bang for buck stack. Even if I don't grow I'll get more lean and out on some muscle anyway

I never even mentioned hgh because there's no way I can afford it
Check if your plates are open. If they are pray to allah that you'll get some kind of growth with either.

Can I get some helpful responses?

Any idea how much more effective it is over ghrp-2?
ghrp2 halflife is pretty short, with cjc dac u can inject once per week and get even more out of it

how to get peptides without parents knowing oof

ghrp2 halflife is pretty short, with cjc dac u can inject once per week and get even more out of it
How much would I need to possibly see results? And how much does that cost weekly? It will be used with bone growth supplements, mk677 And huperzine A
how to get peptides without parents knowing oof
Some guy just said why not make it out like it's my mom's fault I'm short (she took meth when pregnant with me) so I'm just gonna say it's her fault I have to do this. You can try somn like this too.

Is it worth the extra money for cjc? Does anybody have any sort of idea about how much more of an igf-1 increase I'd get?
I'm poor af so I can't afford much of either but GHRP-2 is about three times cheaper and I'm thinking it's not that much less effective in similar dosages?
Anyone reccomend something else entirely?
If you actually want to grow, PM me. Hint: use both ;)