GHRP 2

Jawrwin

Jawrwin

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
69
Reputation
32
Guys there's absolutely no fucking way... after all this time I was thinking GHRP 2 is expensive and suppresses natural testosterone levels

Just found out that it doesn't and isn't expensive, best day of my life, anything I need to know from yall before I hop on?
 
Why GHRPs and not any of the actually good secretagogues? Or better yet, actual GH?
 
Ghrp sure you will make no gains biggest cope peptide nigga just grow balls and start hgh
 
Why GHRPs and not any of the actually good secretagogues? Or better yet, actual GH?
that was my original plan but ghrp 2 was significantly cheaper and from the research I've done it appeared to be effective but before I get it I decided to ask here because people might have experience
 
Guys there's absolutely no fucking way... after all this time I was thinking GHRP 2 is expensive and suppresses natural testosterone levels

Just found out that it doesn't and isn't expensive, best day of my life, anything I need to know from yall before I hop on?
Its not really bad but no magic

You feel me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin

Similar threads

Jawrwin
Replies
0
Views
8
Jawrwin
Jawrwin
RichardRich
Replies
1
Views
21
Jawrwin
Jawrwin
lllcrykd
Replies
1
Views
41
lllcrykd
lllcrykd
H
Replies
2
Views
68
Hardmaxx.aze
H
Tneedtoimprove
Replies
2
Views
43
Tneedtoimprove
Tneedtoimprove

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Yvann133
  • mfk
Back
Top