What kind of moronic salad response is that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, subhuman incel, ironjacket and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, subhuman incel, Deleted member 21863 and 6 others
He could’ve gave that same answer in like 50 less words what the shit was that awkward ass wording

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
He could’ve gave that same answer in like 50 less words what the shit was that awkward ass wording
some people try to sound smarter using words you need to google the defintion understand, kind of a defense mechanism

why people hate being simple

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, CristianT, fruitgunpop and 5 others
some people try to sound smarter using words you need to google the defintion understand, kind of a defense mechanism

why people hate being simple
Everyone is insecure about something
This is another piece of undeniable evidence of that.

Proof confidence doesn’t exist you’re just perceived as being confident when you’re good looking

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and alriodai
Everyone is insecure about something
This is another piece of undeniable evidence of that.

Proof confidence doesn’t exist you’re just perceived as being confident when you’re good looking
most people try to compensate for tehri looks one way or another

if you're a blackpilled good looking guy most of the times you wouldn't be insecure and actually show your true personnality and neverl ie

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 21620
most people try to compensate for tehri looks one way or another

if you're a blackpilled good looking guy most of the times you wouldn't be insecure and actually show your true personnality and neverl ie
Being blackpilled and good looking makes you less insecure but EVERYONE is insecure about SOMETHING even if they know that looks are everything, it’s an irrational thing. But knowing that looks are #1 and then having looks absolutely allows you to calm down the insecurities.

Any good looking guy who’s in the public eye is automatically blackpilled (despite what they’ll say publicly) and you always end up finding out about some insecurity they have.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, subhuman incel and alriodai
Being blackpilled and good looking makes you less insecure but EVERYONE is insecure about SOMETHING even if they know that looks are everything, it’s an irrational thing. But knowing that looks are #1 and then having looks absolutely allows you to calm down the insecurities.

Any good looking guy who’s in the public eye is automatically blackpilled (despite what they’ll say publicly) and you always end up finding out about some insecurity they have.
Of course, saying nobody is insecure is being hypocrite and lying to yourself
But when one accepts that he is actually insecure and he has flaws, that's where you start being more "secure" about it iykwim

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 21620
Of course, saying nobody is insecure is being hypocrite and lying to yourself
But when one accepts that he is actually insecure and he has flaws, that's where you start being more "secure" about it iykwim
There’s logical insecurity and then there’s emotional insecurity
You can fully process and accept your flaws and such, give yourself reasons why they’re not as bad as you think or whatever and that’s all well and good.

But the kind of insecurity that EVERYONE has, from subhuman to gigachad, is emotional insecurity. It’s that kneejerk reaction you get to that one thing you dislike about yourself, and it doesn’t have to be related to your looks at all. Even knowing logically that the thing doesn’t matter at all relative to everything else.

It’s the reason why arvid obsesses over his forehead even though nobody gives a shit, or that other guy with his mild ass nasolabial folds, it’s the reason why amnesia is a complete neurotic hyperventilating mess of a person despite being easily successful with women.

Emotional insecurities are inescapable no matter who you are or what you look like and no amount of logic can convince them away. That’s the ultimate blackpill tbh

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
It’s the reason why arvid obsesses over his forehead even though nobody gives a shit, or that other guy with his mild ass nasolabial folds, it’s the reason why amnesia is a complete neurotic hyperventilating mess of a person despite being easily successful with women.
Brutal blackpill moment from @loksr...chad's get to have their names mentioned while poor HTN @Leo0509 is called "that other guy"

I know a say the word brutal a lot...but this is BEEYYYOOND brutal

jk

• So Sad
Reactions: loksr
david laid laughs as he’s shown blackpill content including a life changing eye area transformation. His jaw so strong and wide. Two words collided here. brutal!

• JFL
Brutal blackpill moment from @loksr...chad's get to have their names mentioned while poor HTN @Leo0509 is called "that other guy"

I know a say the word brutal a lot...but this is BEEYYYOOND brutal

jk
Blackpilled again :blackpill:

to be fair tho I’ve had conversations with amnesia (he’s a pedophile and little known fact personalityinkwell was his alt but you didn’t hear that from me. And arvid is fucking everywhere in every other thread

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Small world.

david laid laughs as he’s shown blackpill content including a life changing eye area transformation. His jaw so strong and wide. Two words collided here. brutal!
So true

Small world.
i want to make another account so i can post my face and ask for ascension advice but i don’t want to post it on this account, what should i do mod :feelswah:

i want to make another account so i can post my face and ask for ascension advice but i don’t want to post it on this account, what should i do mod :feelswah:
I suppose you could always still delete your account, wait three months and then post your face. If not, then PM your face to individuals you trust.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Why always the most good looking chads tryana downplay the importance of looks. It pisses me the fuck off how ungrateful these idiots are and most importantly that they do it unconsciously. Honestly God gives looks to the most dumb people

Why always the most good looking chads tryana downplay the importance of looks. It pisses me the fuck off how ungrateful these idiots are and most importantly that they do it unconsciously. Honestly God gives looks to the most dumb people
Good looking people are the only people who are actually blackpilled.
When you’re given the opportunity to lie and gaslight about looks, you take it. Doing so makes you look massively better.

Jfl at believing the gaslighting. Remember that anybody who says looks don’t matter, if you gave them the option to become ugly or short or whatever they would NEVER do it. That tells you all you need to know

• +1
Good looking people are the only people who are actually blackpilled.
When you’re given the opportunity to lie and gaslight about looks, you take it. Doing so makes you look massively better.

Jfl at believing the gaslighting. Remember that anybody who says looks don’t matter, if you gave them the option to become ugly or short or whatever they would NEVER do it. That tells you all you need to know
Ugly people are equally blackpilled. If anything i would argue ugly people are MORE blackpilled than gl people since it is easy to fall in the trap of bluepill thinking, especially if the world has treated you right.

Ugly people have been left out their whole lives. For normies i can totally see why the vast majority of men are not blackpilled because their whole lives are kind of a mixed bag of positive/negative experiences

Women? Yeah i can see why they are the most blackpilled gender...since let's be honest most women's entire inner world revolves around looking good. While men are a lot more focused on more creative and transcending endeavours which in my opinion it is to be respected.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel