Giga Ascension for Overbite cells

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
ALL of this can be done with Invisalign

In the video you see this :

Then when your bite is fixed you have this:

This front view alone Increases your chin height and rotates your maxilla upwards shortening your midface... a PSL wet dream that equates to:
  • A ccw rotation that will cause more undereye support, reduce or get rid of dorsal humps, strengthen brow ridge, and raise cheekbones for prominence.
  • A wraparound chin implant that adds a few mm of growth
  • A increase in palate and lip width (Random example Picture below)

Side view before:

Side view After:

The side view
  • Causes the lower mandible to move forward similar to a sliding genioplasty
  • Fixes gonial angle
  • Does NOT recess the upper mandible and actually causes slight forward growth
  • Corrects lip placement (makes them bigger)
  • Shortens philtrum due to rotation

You get All of this for between 3,000 to 7,000, Insurance can help, and most places offer payment plans for around $200 a month.
If you have a deepbite this will give AT LEAST 1 PSL probably 1.5-2 PSL
Nothing is holding you back.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 5746, BlackPillChad and 3 others
My dentist is ordering me one because I ended up getting a cross bite from mewing

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i think i might have an overbite, tough to know for sure though.

how can I tell?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24559
Bimax is The way

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 6341
Invisalign has been criticised even by John Mew, braces mog them and are even cheaper.

Invisalign has been criticised even by John Mew, braces mog them and are even cheaper.
you cant have braces with a deepbite and most overbites because youd bite them off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
you cant have braces with a deepbite and most overbites because youd bite them off
Damn my jew ortho wanted to cuck me with some shitty twinblock device

How it can rotate your maxilla upwards and give upswing of whole face?! I don't understand-how something like this
Usmiechnieta kobieta trzyma invisalign lub niewidoczne szelki 43937 94 418x315

Can give all this advantages you wrote in a thread
If It's true its lifuel for most downwardgrowthcels
Please explain I am interested

Last edited:
you are seriously overestimating the power of Invisalign, it offers merely a dental fix with the possibility of some some skeletal change

with some treatment that widens the palate the maxilla will widen a few mms, but practically no cases will cause the maxilla or mandible move forward or upward from just shifting the teeth, there simply just isn’t enough force to cause chance on a skeletal level regarding forward displacement

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, I'mme, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
Damn my jew ortho wanted to cuck me with some shitty twinblock device
twin blocks are basically just a slightly better alternative then elastics for overbites, although surgery or fixing them by natural posture will provide a skeletal fix to the relationship while twin blocks/elastics are mostly dental change and a tiny bit of skeletal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
This is exactly what I underwent with invisalign - deep bite correction

with what I estimated to be the natural trajectory of how my face would change and what I did to alter that course with looksmaxing, I'd say I'm 1.5psl above what I would be if I hadn't become blackpilled and hadn't gotten this treatment

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku
invalign move teeth not jaws. stop copine by thinking it will give you better undereyesupport and a BSSO like results

you are seriously overestimating the power of Invisalign, it offers merely a dental fix with the possibility of some some skeletal change

with some treatment that widens the palate the maxilla will widen a few mms, but practically no cases will cause the maxilla or mandible move forward or upward from just shifting the teeth, there simply just isn’t enough force to cause chance on a skeletal level regarding forward displacement
My orthos top 1% in the nation. If he says he can move bones... he can move bones. were not talking about major change. Hell even lefort 3 barely offers an inch, what Im saying is the difference between chad and incel is a few mms of bone and this offers that.

And I got an overbite from mewing
Same lol, will have to fix it later via via invisalign. My overbite isnt big though.
However it wasnt all just negative, I achieved plenty of positives with mewing. The positives far outweigh the overbite.

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku and Mr.cope
invalign move teeth not jaws. stop copine by thinking it will give you better undereyesupport and a BSSO like results
oh.. haha I don't need Bsso. Even with my shitty bite, my mandible length is 20.2mm.. As far as undereye support goes just look at this picture.
Threeskulls

Attachments

• threeskulls.png
    threeskulls.png
    595.2 KB · Views: 21
How it can rotate your maxilla upwards and give upswing of whole face?! I don't understand-how something like this
View attachment 504298
Can give all this advantages you wrote in a thread
If It's true its lifuel for most downwardgrowthcels
Please explain I am interested

Attachments

• threeskulls.png
    threeskulls.png
    595.2 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Who was your surgeon?

bruh you might fix the overbite on a dental occlusion level but nothing is going to change skeletally speaking

quote didn’t work for some reason

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SixCRY
oh.. haha I don't need Bsso. Even with my shitty bite, my mandible length is 20.2mm.. As far as undereye support goes just look at this picture.
View attachment 504589

INVISALIGN doesnt change occlusale plane

Only surgery or mse+fm can do that

INVISALIGN doesnt change occlusale plane

Only surgery or mse+fm can do that
Just replace the braces with invisalign. Bone definitely has to move for this to happen.

bruh you might fix the overbite on a dental occlusion level but nothing is going to change skeletally speaking

quote didn’t work for some reason
Aren't you the person who preaches about how chewing... CHEWING can change the face... but you dont think invisalign is going to do shit... okay :)

• JFL
Reactions: retard
Aren't you the person who preaches about how chewing... CHEWING can change the face... but you dont think invisalign is going to do shit... okay :)
chewing which is 150 Newton’s of strength and is def comparable to Invisalign which uses a forces of around .5 newtons lol

Invisalign is a good looksmax, I’m just trying to give you some realistic expectations, a few mms of lateral growth will be the most you get on a skeletal level

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
chewing which is 150 Newton’s of strength and is def comparable to Invisalign which uses a forces of around .5 newtons lol

Invisalign is a good looksmax, I’m just trying to give you some realistic expectations, a few mms of lateral growth will be the most you get on a skeletal level
Chewings pointless till I get invisalign. If your bite isn't perfect chewing just fucks up your face. You really can't get any cosmetic work done till your palate is set.

Invisalign only widens the palate a couple mm at most by tipping teeth. You need MSE first before Invisalign for true palatal expansion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
ALL of this can be done with Invisalign

In the video you see this :
View attachment 504031
Then when your bite is fixed you have this:
View attachment 504034

This front view alone Increases your chin height and rotates your maxilla upwards shortening your midface... a PSL wet dream that equates to:
  • A ccw rotation that will cause more undereye support, reduce or get rid of dorsal humps, strengthen brow ridge, and raise cheekbones for prominence.
  • A wraparound chin implant that adds a few mm of growth
  • A increase in palate and lip width (Random example Picture below)
View attachment 504044

Side view before:

View attachment 504052
Side view After:

View attachment 504054

The side view
  • Causes the lower mandible to move forward similar to a sliding genioplasty
  • Fixes gonial angle
  • Does NOT recess the upper mandible and actually causes slight forward growth
  • Corrects lip placement (makes them bigger)
  • Shortens philtrum due to rotation

You get All of this for between 3,000 to 7,000, Insurance can help, and most places offer payment plans for around $200 a month.
If you have a deepbite this will give AT LEAST 1 PSL probably 1.5-2 PSL
Nothing is holding you back.

This will never be you even in your wet dreams environment copers. Drug addict, sugar addicted ramirez mogs you to your supplement vendor and back. He mogs you to Mike mews office and back. He mogs you to the gym and back. He mogs you to the dentist and back. He mogs you to his fucking jail cell and back. Pack up, go home, that a wrap, it was good while it lasted

Attachments

• E4325474-B61A-4212-A60F-A20BA42556D3.jpeg
    E4325474-B61A-4212-A60F-A20BA42556D3.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 23