Giga autistic trait: People treat you like a kid everywhere

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
You're sitting at the family gathering dinner table, and then your aunt or whoever starts making comments like "you still haven't eaten anything sweetie, try some of those potatoes". (Or she'll actually grab your plate and fill it for you)
Bitch I already ate more than anyone in the room. Why the fuck would you want to embarrass me by making me seem like a shy little kid? Fuck your kindness, I don't need it.

This becomes exponentially more embarrassing the older you get (yes, it carries on well into your 30s)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, dimorphism, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
Yes. People treat me like a retarded child. Everyone tries to manipulate you as well.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, dimorphism, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
I have a slow brain and it is DISABLING so this is relatable

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
You're sitting at the family gathering dinner table, and then your aunt or whoever starts making comments like "you still haven't eaten anything sweetie, try some of those potatoes". (Or she'll actually grab your plate and fill it for you)
Bitch I already ate more than anyone in the room. Why the fuck would you want to embarrass me by making me seem like a shy little kid? Fuck your kindness, I don't need it.

This becomes exponentially more embarrassing the older you get (yes, it carries on well into your 30s)
Giga autistic trait to walk around with sticks and leafs to help with sensory overload