Giga Blackpill Experience With 2 Normoids.

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
I was talking to 2 normoids (one female 3.5 psl witch nosed mixed whore jfl, 4 psl mixed manlet).
I mogged them at sight.

One of my buds of software engineering was passing through (he's fat, quite a manlet, crooked teeth, shit hair, but has top model tier eye area and color - best eye area i've ever seen in real life).

Jfl they started talking about how he's ugly as fuck and that they are scared of him. Holy shit and they said this in front of me with no fucking remorse at all.
Society will always look down on ugly men. (KEEP IN MIND BOTH OF THESE FUCKERS ARE SHORT AS FUCK AND GIGA LOW IQ, PLUS DEAD AVG.)

We're beyond fucked.
(Should i giga black pill my boyo and help him try to ascend to use his god tier eyes for modeling? jfl)

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Petsmart
No lie bro. i'm little bit above avg but i mogged them in every sense. i'm concious about my place in the scale and recognize if i get mogged and if i mog.

Many men its over for

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
No lie bro. i'm little bit above avg but i mogged them in every sense. i'm concious about my place in the scale and recognize if i get mogged and if i mog.
Schlaeurs dot me

• JFL
No im not saying you’re lying its just a funny line

• JFL
Nobody likes ugly people. Not even other ugly people.......

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
3.5PSL and dead average?

Feels good To get MSE + IMDO + MSDO + FacePulling + Neck Lipo all at 6’2” 😎😎😎😎 those 3.5s will worship me

Last edited: