Giga Brain Rotting Incel Trait: Getting rejected and being repulsive to women in dreams

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
My dreams are supposed to be a happy place for me, and escape from reality, where I can get the girl. Instead, I not only get rejected (this dream I got rejected by MULTIPLE foids) and was repulsive to all the girls in it, ALL of them, even the ones I didnt even try to do anything with. There was also a part where an insta-kill human sized fire breathing cobra was in it which was pretty cool.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Mouthbreath, IncelsBraincels and 10 others
i never dream of blackpill related topics at all

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and aBetterMii
i never dream of blackpill related topics at all
Im jealous. I normally dont, altho i have had many dreams of rejection, this was the worst by far. No escape from the blackpill brain rot.

I touched a woman's tits in a dream, felt good man. will probably stay a dream, will never become reality.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
My dreams are haunting just like my waking life. I am brutalized and clobbered to insanity in real life and in the dream world. It’s over for me, son

• So Sad
I dream every night tbh, and my dreams feel so real and lifelike that I can clearly remember my dreams even days after it, and I get "vibes"/atmosphere throughout the day based on the dreams because I remember them so well. It’s annoying as fuck, and in my latest dream I got cucked by a crush I had fucking 12 years ago :fuk:

• +1
I dream every night tbh, and my dreams feel so real and lifelike that I can clearly remember my dreams even days after it, and I get "vibes"/atmosphere throughout the day based on the dreams because I remember them so well. It’s annoying as fuck, and in my latest dream I got cucked by a crush I had fucking 12 years ago :fuk:
I once had this and it lasted like a week from the most real emotional intense dream i can remember. I dreamt i was a dad to a new baby and i woke up right after it called me "dada" while he/she (idk what the baby was) was holding my finger and it was the most surreal feeling while sober i have ever felt. Still to this day i can somewhat remember the feeling and dream.

this happens to me, I've had these type of dreams for over 10 years

I've never had a sex dream because women always reject me in my dreams

• So Sad
over over over over over

I dreamt of pushing a Minecraft block and getting chased by a dog is over

• Love it
I dreamt of pushing a Minecraft block and getting chased by a dog is over
I used to have mincefrat dreams when i was younger and played for many many hours on a summer night:Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
legit

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
My dreams are supposed to be a happy place for me, and escape from reality, where I can get the girl. Instead, I not only get rejected (this dream I got rejected by MULTIPLE foids) and was repulsive to all the girls in it, ALL of them, even the ones I didnt even try to do anything with. There was also a part where an insta-kill human sized fire breathing cobra was in it which was pretty cool.
Believe it or not, but since I started eating right, sleep more and work out, this completely changed for me. Now in the majority of my dreams I'm active instead of passive cuck begging for validation like before. Probably just hormone levels

• Love it
Damn i forgot about this dream and now kinda remember it again. That cobra was badass. Maybe i start dream journal :Comfy:
yeah i was about to sad react then I read the part about the cobra :bigbrain: amazing dream ngl

• Love it