Giga Chadpreet, hope for indians

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Joined
Feb 25, 2020
Posts
3,521
Reputation
5,429
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Dinger557
Looks like shit
 
JFL, there are Indians here who giga mog this dude
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
JFL, there are Indians here who giga mog this dude
I was like where is Gigachadpreet. All I see is Gymcelled Beardfrauding Punjabi.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dinger557
Lol I'm not indian, not my problem
 
I was like where is Gigachadpreet. All I see is Gymcelled Beardfrauding Punjabi.
He has high SMV though, if he's tall he will slay
 
Can he move so I can see the Chadpreet?
 
Subhuman eye
Subhuman mid face
Recessed as fuck
He would slay if he had ny face
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69

Similar threads

americanpakitruvcel
2
Replies
53
Views
271
czar.x
czar.x
Z
Replies
2
Views
58
ngannou
N
keubool
Replies
79
Views
315
keubool
keubool
highcheekbones
Replies
1
Views
27
keubool
keubool
B
Replies
3
Views
24
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top