Giga cuck on german reddit

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken

Translation

Hey everyone,

Its my first separation, the relationship went on for almost four years.

Two days ago, my girlfriend confessed to me that she had slept with a guy the night before after a party. For me, a world collapsed at that moment and I got gasps because for me the relationship had run its course. We talked for about an hour or cried about our relationship and told each other memories, as well as our plans for the future, which were now gone.
In the last two days I am trying to get back on my life.
Therefore, I have started to write down my thoughts and feelings of the last three days (Helps really well). Well, I noticed that I always write my girlfriend in the passive role. "He fucked her..." or "She was towed.." or "They went in with her and then he went in with her.". Until I thought to myself, "She was drunk. She was horny. She towed him away. She let him drive her home. She blew him and she put him in front of the door afterwards."

When I read that and saw her in the active role, I thought to myself, "My girlfriend is pretty cool."

Can you understand the thought? I am her first relationship and her first sexual partner and she has just developed strongly in the three years, from a passive person to an energetic active person. It doesn't change the fact that she cheated on me, I know. I also just try to convince myself on cramp just to give us a second chance, so as not to be alone. But I'm still kind of proud of her and it kind of makes me smile at this time.

Is that understandable? Or does anyone know the thought from his separation?

2872133_6FB5DAA8-FA9F-47B2-9658-099AF60BA2C4.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 22328 and 11 others
0 upvotes, so I guess most people are clowning on him, right?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Niklaus Mikaelson and Enfant terrible
Bold of you to assume that I would read a single alphabet

• Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible

Translation

Hey everyone,

Two days ago, my girlfriend confessed to me that she had slept with a guy the night before after a party. For me, a world collapsed at that moment and I got gasps because for me the relationship had run its course. We talked for about an hour or cried about our relationship and told each other memories, as well as our plans for the future, which were now gone.
Therefore, I have started to write down my thoughts and feelings of the last three days (Helps really well). Well, I noticed that I always write my girlfriend in the passive role. "He fucked her..." or "She was towed.." or "They went in with her and then he went in with her.". Until I thought to myself, "She was drunk. She was horny. She towed him away. She let him drive her home. She blew him and she put him in front of the door afterwards."

When I read that and saw her in the active role, I thought to myself, "My girlfriend is pretty cool."

Can you understand the thought? I am her first relationship and her first sexual partner and she has just developed strongly in the three years, from a passive person to an energetic active person. It doesn't change the fact that she cheated on me, I know. I also just try to convince myself on cramp just to give us a second chance, so as not to be alone. But I'm still kind of proud of her and it kind of makes me smile at this time.

What the fuck is going to happen to this new generation? These normies are such cucks it's pitiful, man, this world is so over.

What's up with germany and Cuckolds
Another german poster used to post Cuckold shit too from tinder

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
The guy who wrote this
48445CA4 B616 4ECC AC0A 05FDE13D0445

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, poopoohead, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others
What's up with germany and Cuckolds
Another german poster used to post Cuckold shit too from tinder
Got raped by the jews after WW2, their women are getting fucked by other men till this day :lul:

• +1
Reactions: virren and Elvisandreaa
He was coping so hard with his gf being a cheating whore that he became a cuck. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: virren and The Grinch
she went home with gang of Muslim refugees , she fucked and sucked all of them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
she went home with gang of Muslim refugees , she fucked and sucked all of them
Im so proud of my queen, she’s so independent and a strong woman who doesen’t let patriarchy block her in life

i get what he’s saying like he’s proud of her but i wouldn’t take her back after that jfl

• JFL
Reactions: virren

Translation

Hey everyone,

Even JBF fails eventually, just for chad to fuck her and never get into a LTR or fuck a virgin girl, it truly is over for everybody