Giga Incel Tier Pathetic Ropefuel Suicidefuel Abused Dog Moment

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Nothing has torn me down like this recently, so I have been trying to get this rare Refer A Friend skin in Fortnite, the TL;DR is that you have to get someone who is either new to the game or hasn't played in a long time (or some other criteria I am not completely aware about) to play the game with you to do 5 tasks with you.

The first 4 tasks aren't really a big deal, but the final task requires someone to level up with you, while in a party with you, 50 times, no matter how you cut it, leveling up with someone 50 times in Fortnite is a pretty long task that takes awhile to complete.

Everyone has ghosted me on this, even women who supposedly "like me" or are "in love with me", my major gaming buddy who I even reached Unreal with has ghosted me on this. I have until the 9th of January to do this, so I, like the abused dog I am, gave in to doing it the fucking hard way.

I hooked up my old PS4, installed Fortnite on that bitch, used another account, and have been playing with a PS4 and a janky TV behind me and a PC with my main account on it in front of me, to do this horrendous task by myself, switching back and forth between my PS4 and PC.

The fact that basically nobody has helped me with this is absolute suicidefuel, I think i'm gonna make it before the 9th, but even so, this is fucking horrendous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Ritalincel
To be fair I still have been able to maintain studying and working out during this process.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and pig_face

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel