Giga non-NT trait: Caring for a girl's personality

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
If you are into witty girls for example, i cannot describe how over it is for you. As a male, you are not supposed to give a shit about a woman's personality, women must be OBJECTS in your mind, objects that you want to coom into.

You will never hear a guy saying "i like her because she is so smart and fun to talk with", men will say stuff like "she got a nice ass" or "she got a nice pair of tits".

Society expects to be this way, if you dont then you are gonna be seen as a weirdo. Not only that but you are expected to like basically all women in general regardles of their looks level, since they all have a pussy that you can fuck,

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar, NoLongerHuman, sprout and 15 others
If you are into witty girls for example, i cannot desdcribe how over it is for you. As a male, you are not supposed to give a shit about a woman's personality, women must be OBJECTS in your mind, objects that you want to coom into.

You will never hear a guy saying "i like her because she is so smart and fun to talk with", men will say stuff like "she got a nice ass" or "she got a nice pair of tits".

Society expects to be this way, if you dont then you are gonna be seen as a weirdo. Not only that but you are expected to like basically all women in general regardles of their looks level, since they all have a pussy that you can fuck,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and goo25
If you are into witty girls for example, i cannot desdcribe how over it is for you. As a male, you are not supposed to give a shit about a woman's personality, women must be OBJECTS in your mind, objects that you want to coom into.

Just buy a sex doll then

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
True for ONS not true for LTR

Sometimes a girls personality can make her higher sex appeal and vise versa

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Darkeningstar, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Other way round, NT guys talk about personality alot while incels speak about women like their cum dumpsters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sprout, spongebob, GigaRetard and 5 others
True for ONS not true for LTR

Sometimes a girls personality can make her higher sex appeal and vise versa
yes but you arent supposed to care for it. you should be willing to ltr anythng

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
My influence is rubbing on you..

• JFL
PhD-worthy post.

• Love it
Obviously this is a stupid take if you want to have kids from her.

Obviously this is a stupid take if you want to have kids from her.
its not at all. no man in history ever reproduced with a woman cuz of her personality lol. they just fuck whatever they can and hope for the best

its not at all. no man in history ever reproduced with a woman cuz of her personality lol. they just fuck whatever they can and hope for the best
That's simply not true at all.

this is the only objective truth. men are supposed to be dogs with no standards who see women as a pari of tits and asses while also being willing to betabuxx anything with a vagina

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
this is the only objective truth. men are supposed to be dogs with no standards who see women as a pari of tits and asses while also being willing to betabuxx anything with a vagina
Where do you get your information from?

It’s true up until you are in your slaying phase. Once you start to think about eventually passing on your genes, some retarded bitch with a personality of a stone won’t be enough

Fucking bullshit lmao one of the most shut-in incel takes ever. I would never date a woman whose personality I dislike and I'm not some coping redditesque personality advocate, if you're willing to put up with someone you don't like as a person in a long term relationship you're pathetic and lack personality yourself

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
It's funny to see this absolute social reject spouting dumb shit from his autistic brain like they're unquestionable universal truths, never seen someone who projects this hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sprout, Apparition and Primalsplit
Where do you get your information from?
my social interactions with "normal" people. muh socializing, muh NT, the world is completely fucked, might as well be a hermit.

why do you think i got so attached to my oneitis? its because she didnt tell me shit like this, i was literally suffocating with every woman after her because i got to hear all this crap about how men should be worthless dogs with 0 self respect.

, if you're willing to put up with someone you don't like as a person in a long term relationship you're pathetic and lack personality yourself
its whats expected from men unfortunately, at least in my country. as a man, you arent supposed to have any self respect or mind of your own, you are supposed to be a BOT

Hmm I have female friends, age ranges from 14-22. I enjoy their company and think they're funny, smart, and cool.

The Leftoid ones are super fruity but I can look past that.

• Woah
If you are into witty girls for example, i cannot describe how over it is for you. As a male, you are not supposed to give a shit about a woman's personality, women must be OBJECTS in your mind, objects that you want to coom into.

Imagine going to a girl when you want to have an intellectual back and forth, lmao.

Imagine going to a girl when you want to have an intellectual back and forth, lmao.
why did u photoshopp bitches on your avi into Stacies? They aren't even remotely as attractive. Some white blonde women psyop

Hmm I have female friends, age ranges from 14-22. I enjoy their company and think they're funny, smart, and cool.
i havent met a funny smart girl in a loooong time

I think he means the simping and going “outside” phase
i think he means the fapping phase because fapping to different girls=slaying different girls

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
my oneitis was smarter and more mature than every guy i have met so....

i havent met a funny smart girl in a loooong time
I just see women like they are men.

I have no interest in most men; I have no interest in most women. I don't have chemistry with most men; I don't have chemistry with most women.

However, there are some men that I get along with really well and love. The same is true for women. We get each other and can be ourselves.

Of course, my straight female friends are kind of attracted to me but I have to remain celibate for the foreseeable future.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
why did u photoshopp bitches on your avi into Stacies? They aren't even remotely as attractive. Some white blonde women psyop
View attachment 3144633
That nigga's pfp with the snapchat caption always cracks me up 😂

You cannot say they was Stacies tho ever they're completely average for non-obese femoids HAHAHA

However, there are some men that I get along with really well and love. The same is true for women. We get each other and can be ourselves.

Of course, my straight female friends are kind of attracted to me but I have to remain celibate for the foreseeable future.
good for you because im completely alone in every way

good for you because im completely alone in every way
Sorry to hear bro. It's extremely difficult but you need to figure out a way to get involved in your community.

Sorry to hear bro. It's extremely difficult but you need to figure out a way to get involved in your community.
there is noone to be involved with anymore. there is nothing out there. its literally an empty world

there is noone to be involved with anymore. there is nothing out there. its literally an empty world
One thing I've been working on lately is reconnecting and getting closer to my family since family comes first.

• +1
my family doesnt understand me either
They will not always agree or understand you but I garauntee that they love you and they might steer you in the right direction through opportunities.

• +1