GIGA REDPILL : We want to looksmax only because we're pussy

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
It's very hard to understand but we all want to looksmax because we don't want to try normal life while being ugly, because it's hard

Never mind Idk the fuck i'm saying, keep coping

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ugly life: Impossible mode
Normie life: Hard mode
Chad life: Easy mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, hattrick, Tryingtoascend and 2 others
You can get a GF and even slay SOMETIMES at mtn dyel tbh

The point of looksmaxxing for me is so I can have control and leverage in the relationships I’m in and be able to just replace women and run through them however I want tbh. I tolerate no BS I just ghost as soon as they stop giving the pussy up that’s the power of being high SMV. It’s your way or the highway . You never want to be the one chasing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, hattrick, VenatorLuparius and 5 others
We looksmax coz we arent pussies but wanna attract pussies

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Id rather not be in an unbalanced relationship looks wise and I want to mog the girl , I’ve seen enough guys look like cucks with their girlfriends to not desire that

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 27472 and Sanguinius
"Looksmaxxing" is not just about being able to get easy sex.It's also helps gain other advantages.Every since i have started working out and taking care of my facial appearance I've had women give me free money food and rides. I've also gain a lot of respect from men just for me being in shape.The truth is nobody respects an ugly person whether it be a man or woman.People tend to respect and admire healthy good looking people...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553, incel_warrior and gribsufer1
Nope.

I had a good normie bluepilled life and even managed to land some HTB here and there.

Now I want it to be the norm and could never settle for anything less than that. If that means swallowing the blackpill and being jaded for the rest of my life then so be it.

You can get a GF and even slay SOMETIMES at mtn dyel tbh

The point of looksmaxxing for me is so I can have control and leverage in the relationships I’m in and be able to just replace women and run through them however I want tbh. I tolerate no BS I just ghost as soon as they stop giving the pussy up that’s the power of being high SMV. It’s your way or the highway . You never want to be the one chasing
im a mtn dyel

"Looksmaxxing" is not just about being able to get easy sex.It's also helps gain other advantages.Every since i have started working out and taking care of my facial appearance I've had women give me free money food and rides. I've also gain a lot of respect from men just for me being in shape.The truth is nobody respects an ugly person whether it be a man or woman.People tend to respect and admire healthy good looking people...
This.

I want to be treated as a normal human being and nothing else.