flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
Brutal you will never have this he looks shorter than Anastasia Karanikolaou

You will never have her OVER

13a23978154506488ec2f6adfae469a6

SHE IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST NARCISSISTS EVER

images

Stassie Karanikolaou bio: Who is Noah Centineo's girlfriend? - Legit.ng

Stassie Baby (Anastasia Karanikolaou) Wiki, Biography, Age, Boyfriend,  Facts and More

Anastasia Karanikolaou (@stassiebaby) Picture Instagram Story from  September 14, 2020 at 12:42 am | Stories DB

“You all gotta chill lmao … @thacarterb is my bestfriend and is in a happy relationship with [his boyfriend] @alcalderon,” Stassi commented back to her followers. The guy in her sexy snaps is Carter Gregory and he's close friends with Stassie's entire hot girl crew, which includes Kylie and Sofia Richie. Carter is also a professional and the director of A&R for Capitol Records. As for her status with Tyler Cameron goes, a source told PEOPLE they are not in a committed relationship. “They’re both young and hanging out together, it’s nothing serious,” the insider told the outlet.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, lordgandy2000, karbo and 11 others
@human304 @forevergymcelling @copefuel @curlyheadjames

IT'S BBC SEASON MOTHERFUCKER !!!

4AD878DC 1681 4259 B334 C1B81A2968D8

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, PrinceLuenLeoncur, pardocel and 2 others
What a nigger

Lifefuel for @MakinMogReturns

@Racky

• Woah
Reactions: Racky
Plastic low pedigree HTB

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, karbo, emeraldglass and 11 others
5'6 nigger boyfriend, should have mentioned that in the title.

@RetardSubhuman

• JFL
Reactions: johnnymacster
Facts

Has ur sig ever fucked with black dudes?
I don't know, i downloaded it from reddit and now her account is banned. Presumably so.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, gsizzle, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
unironically looksmatched

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23772, Clown Show and 1 other person
It's so fucking over buddy boyos. If you see the girls naked in the bikini. And you can't get this, then you know it's over.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
both of them have a very similar bone structure

He is far from subhuman good lower third + good coloring

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Acne Victim, Looks234 and 1 other person
No idea what she looks like without the makeup and photoshop. Ig girls cant be trustee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and flippasav
Fucking kill yourself with these "stacies". This is an old infertile looking horsefaced 0.8mfr TRANNY who gets mogged to suicide by average girl at my highschool. I bet "she" has a dick. What a joke.

@ripcordgod1 look at these gay retards.

• JFL
Fucking kill yourself with these "stacies". This is an old infertile looking horsefaced 0.8mfr TRANNY who gets mogged to suicide by average girl at my highschool. I bet "she" has a dick. What a joke.

@ripcordgod1 look at these gay retards.
No where near mate

No where near mate
I hate these coping "models" it's always these long faced bithes with inferiority complex who need to overcompensate coz they're made fun of in high school and for good reasons they look like shit.

• +1
I hate these coping "models" it's always these long faced bithes with inferiority complex who need to overcompensate coz they're made fun of in high school and for good reasons they look like shit.
Stassie Karanikolaou Swears By This $128 Serum for Her Signature Glow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Proof that careermaxxing works. He would not get her if he was a poorcel but by career and statusmaxxed as a rap producer he bags a 10/10 Stacey fwb.

• +1
Proof that careermaxxing works. He would not get her if he was a poorcel but by career and statusmaxxed as a rap producer he bags a 10/10 Stacey fwb.
He bangs her day and night

Who else releases dopamine looking at her?

That dudes gay. Hes not dating nor fucking her. Troll tier thread.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, gsizzle and Deleted member 23772
Shall I go for the bump?

Giga stacy looks like she framemogs me into another gender

nigga that dude is gay

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Im starting to question bp why i saw a local mtn surfer here with a htb blonde. She framemogs him heightmogs him shes more rich than him but they married. No way its beta buxx either cause that guy isnt rich.

Not a stacy what are you fucking on? Just another plastic whoreish looking bimbo who probably smells like xenoestrogens and EDC's.