Reactions: mayo mogger, Bitchslayer, kebab and 4 others
>take notes
>posts a gigafrauded whore

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Primalsplit, Bitchslayer and 2 others
subhuman in my books

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Stacylite, fillermaxxed, filtermaxxed, bodycount of over 100, generic whore IG model pheno. I bet she's the type of girl that only gets really wet for rich pro athlete BBC, with extra emphasis on the B-B-C. Her favorite past times is clubbing, getting wined and dined in trendy expensive restaurants and being flown out to Ibiza and Mykonos. Looks like a woman who'll end up as a single mom with two mixed babies eventually. She might get married for a few years or she might never get married. If she does get married, she'd probably cuck her husband with an even bigger BBC, then divorce him and take a significant portion of his hard earned cash and assets. Zero class. Zero innocence. Zero purity. Yes she's hot, but she in a whoremaxxed kind of way. Nothing regal or royal about her appearance, presence and vibe. Her eyes scream CRA-Y-ZY, but you also know she knows how to fuck. She likes it rough and dirty. Don't nut inside though, she will frequently get off birth control at random times just for the giggles. She'll probably also be poking holes in your condoms when you ain't looking, assuming you're a rich pro athlete with a BBC of course. Everything is a game to her, but yeah that pussy is real sweet... definitely worth it... or maybe not since the chances are really high she has herpes, the bad kind of herpes. Did I mention she's a vanitymaxxed narcy? Yeah she is that as well. After 35 she'll be getting more and more cosmetic work, until she ends up at 60+ looking like a deformed subhuman toad. You'll start wishing she aged more like your grandma.

That being said, I like the eyes, pretty rad.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
take notes niggers this is real stacy, not mtbs you retards post

Screenshot 2024 04 28 at 105243 PM