[GIGA TURBO HIGH IQ THREAD] Jews don’t run the world—Christendom does

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I will grant you niggas the fact that Jews are great lobbyists regarding their needs and wants but they never have the keys to the castle nor will they ever. They are the equivalent of Peter Baelish aka Little Finger in the Game of Thrones—cunning,ambitious,calculating, but effectively with no power to enforce his will. Jews are so powerless that they are still yearning for a magical messiah to come and defeat the goyim and enforce their will for them. This is a pipe dream of-course, but it gives a little insight on their standing.

The biggest nations in the world are all decisively Christian—Russia, USA, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, etc. Christianity defeated paganism, islamism, satanism, and everything in between. The Church of God is the determinedly Christian church, and this will never change. I urge you cuck niggas to repent. Come to your Lord Jesus Christ and confess of your wrong-doings in genuine contrition so you can be saved.

(Muslimcels, this goes for you too. You just spent 1 whole month eating like feral pigs. I understand that you're ashamed and confused with your newly enlarged pig belly even when considering that you fasted all day. Come to Jesus and repent for your gluttonous ways and He will forgive you)

✝️🙏🏻⛪😇🤍

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Dream99
🥰🥰🥰✝️✝️

• +1
Reactions: Dream99

• +1
Bomp niggas

• +1
Christ is king

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Eternal_
Okay schizo

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Christianity and Islam are the only true religions

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
I will grant you niggas the fact that Jews are great lobbyists regarding their needs and wants but they never have the keys to the castle nor will they ever. They are the equivalent of Peter Baelish aka Little Finger in the Game of Thrones—cunning,ambitious,calculating, but effectively with no power to enforce his will. Jews are so powerless that they are still yearning for a magical messiah to come and defeat the goyim and enforce their will for them. This is a pipe dream of-course, but it gives a little insight on their standing.

The biggest nations in the world are all decisively Christian—Russia, USA, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, etc. Christianity defeated paganism, islamism, satanism, and everything in between. The Church of God is the determinedly Christian church, and this will never change. I urge you cuck niggas to repent. Come to your Lord Jesus Christ and confess of your wrong-doings in genuine contrition so you can be saved.

(Muslimcels, this goes for you too. You just spent 1 whole month eating like feral pigs. I understand that you're ashamed and confused with your newly enlarged pig belly even when considering that you fasted all day. Come to Jesus and repent for your gluttonous ways and He will forgive you)

✝️🙏🏻⛪😇🤍

View attachment 2858848
"Muslimcels, this goes for you too. You just spent 1 whole month eating like feral pigs. I understand that you're ashamed and confused with your newly enlarged pig belly even when considering that you fasted all day"

jfl u have absolutely zero clue about how ramadan works.

and btw what do you do to worship your "god" u do nothing that's right and u think your religion is correct?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and emeraldglass
Wow, that's a really shit thread, don't keep it up :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Narcissus🥀
Ignoring other users because of a mild disagreement is incel trait...

Be better man, for the sake of Christ.

No thanks. Life is too damn short to be dealing with annoying ass niggas.

Ignoring other users because of a mild disagreement is incel trait...

Be better man, for the sake of Christ.
I don't consider him Christian anyway. He's been on some
4015217 FB IMG 1693613998399
type shit lately

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back