Gigablackpilled looksmaxxer still going strong

I don't know if this is a true thing, or he faked, but this sometimes happen:
View attachment 2009496

He said this was ONLY FILLER ^ He went to the injector like 3 times, every time sculpting his face. Took him like 7+ syringes.

But the result is insane. Im not sure if fillers are considered soft or hardmax, but sometimes it IS possible to dramatically improve looks.
lot of work here but yes big ascension

note it is wasted if he is sub 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Pakicel
I don't know if this is a true thing, or he faked, but this sometimes happen:
View attachment 2009496

He said this was ONLY FILLER ^ He went to the injector like 3 times, every time sculpting his face. Took him like 7+ syringes.

But the result is insane. Im not sure if fillers are considered soft or hardmax, but sometimes it IS possible to dramatically improve looks.
The before and after is frauded. There is an improvement but it is not that dramatic IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 19174 and Moggie
half a point is still alot. It's the difference between mtn and low htn in some cases. Most surgeries will not give you that kind of boost though.
costs 18k in nz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Pakicel
No. He flew to India to get a Bimax from Dr Sunil Richardson

Dude not to hate on that idiot, but honestly it's so cringe to me how he's nodding his head like a mf'er in the video. Like a fucking retard. Now he most likely will never walk again if he doesn't die of that infection he's caught. Looking at his face from the side in the video, it never began for him. he has massive bulgy eyes holy fuck. His recession is so much worse than mine and I am a recessed subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
He is lol.
its not over if you are short but you have to make up for it with not only face but money / status, over if you are short aspie low status

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Artemis and Pakicel
The before and after is frauded. There is an improvement but it is not that dramatic IRL.
Might be.

However, i kinda trust this. This is actually a result from an old user here, he removed himself. You should know him. There is a thread where this transform is posted.

But TBH, looks too good to be true...

• +1
jfl he got bimax when he was bald and fat, those were more important than 2 extra mm of forward growth
Ok but was it Sunil who botched his bimax, or was it another curry doc, is what I need to know.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Artemis
I could get half a point out of a rhino tbh, cost to reward ratio isnt there rn but when I am more moneymaxxed and properly gymcelled ill do it
You're lucky. The only surgery that would help me is a genio, but that would only improve my side profile(which is cope tbh). I gotta focus on moneymaxxing and my status

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Artemis and Moggie
You're lucky. The only surgery that would help me is a genio, but that would only improve my side profile(which is cope tbh). I gotta focus on moneymaxxing and my status
Same dude. Genio and rhino together could get me like 0.5-0.75 PSL in motion. Should get me to LTN range. Which I would be okay with.

LTN is more than enough for arrangemarriagemaxxing, careermaxxing, betabuxxing etc. Basically, at that point you are no longer ugly and judged on your personality and behavior, which is all I want tbh.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19174 and Artemis
costs 18k in nz
I am gonna do rhino in Turkey in spring. Not gonna pay more than 4k lol ...

European and Murican (and NZ) surgeons are insane lol 18k wtf is he inserting a "gold"-graft into your nose? :ROFLMAO:

Esp. given they butcher you at the same rate as Turkish surgeons... :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Moggie

European and Murican (and NZ) surgeons are insane lol 18k wtf is he inserting a "gold"-graft into your nose? :ROFLMAO:

its 11k usd but still a ripoff, this country is just a rip off in general

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Artemis

Legit. I see curry docs produce good results.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel
less protections if you get botched though
Yes. But you would be suprised at how good they are working with thick skinned ethnic noses. I know this doesn't apply to you as you are white so you are better off going to some western doc.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Moggie
Same dude. Genio and rhino together could get me like 0.5-0.75 PSL in motion. Should get me to LTN range. Which I would be okay with.

LTN is more than enough for arrangemarriagemaxxing, careermaxxing, betabuxxing etc. Basically, at that point you are no longer ugly and judged on your personality and behavior, which is all I want tbh.
Yea given my height and pheno, I'm pretty sure I'm capped at MTN looks. I just remebered too that you where one the first people that rated me lol.

• So Sad
  • +1
less protections if you get botched though
TBH, there are literally no protections in first world countries either, unless NZ is some kind of exception.

When you get the surgery, in any country you sign off all the responsibility of the surgeon for the unsuccessful surgery result. They can be sued ONLY if they literally KILL you, like anaesthesia overdose, or the doc slices your eye with a scalpel...

In all other cases, even if the nose grows upwards instead of forward, they take no responsibility, neither in Turkey, nor in Europe, nor in NZ. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Pakicel and Moggie
TBH, there are literally no protections in first world countries either, unless NZ is some kind of exception.

When you get the surgery, in any country you sign off all the responsibility of the surgeon for the unsuccessful surgery result. They can be sued ONLY if they literally KILL you, like anaesthesia overdose, or the doc slices your eye with a scalpel...

In all other cases, even if the nose grows upwards instead of forward, they take no responsibility, neither in Turkey, nor in Europe, nor in NZ. :feelsrope:
brutal, fuck hair dressers fuck up haircuts all the time but hair grows back, these guys get one shot to slice up your nose (unless you want to keep getting revisions), you cant tell me its easier than cutting hair

• +1
Yea given my height and pheno, I'm pretty sure I'm capped at MTN looks. I just remebered too that you where one the first people that rated me lol.
Oh yeah. I remember your face now. You can't be aesthetic but if you were to roid and get tattoos with fade haircut, you can slay some girls. 5'7-8" is pretty bad IRL but you can wear lifts and go for womanlets.

People here have this all or nothing mentality and just want to drag others down. It's not over if you can't become some chad lol. There are always options out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174

I know but most rhinos are not botched like that. Yeah, chances are it would not look perfect. That's why you only consider surgery for a feature if it is completely fucked and a slightly botched result would still be better.

• +1
Reactions: Whist, Artemis and Moggie
I know but most rhinos are not botched like that. Yeah, chances are it would not look perfect. That's why you only consider surgery for a feature if it is completely fucked and a slightly botched result would still be better.
ngl it is why i wonder about liquid rhino as it is more affordable and a more projected straight nose is better than what i have rn

• +1
but then i remember there are chads like giroud who has an insanely hooked nose

brutal, fuck hair dressers fuck up haircuts all the time but hair grows back, these guys get one shot to slice up your nose (unless you want to keep getting revisions), you cant tell me its easier than cutting hair
Also, you pay everything yourself.

Just from my convo with Ramieri: cheek implant is 12k. If he BOTHCES you FOR REAL (it means there is an infection, or incorrect placement) - then you still have to pay 6k to TREAT the thing that HE fucked up. So, e.g. he inserts the implant in your ear, instead of your cheekbone. So. You still pay 6k for hospital fees.

Then, if your implant is too large, like this guy:
userimage-d6e4ecff-931a-41e8-9cbf-126b31d41f39.

... then this is NOT a botch... this is YOUR problem now... if you want to fix this, you pay another 12k...

And here what is NOT considered botch in rhino...

Tip not falling. Patient's problem... pay other 12k to fix...

Asymmetry... patient's problem... the doc cannot foresee the healing which is "unique to the patient"...
_109425932_comp.jpg

Polybeak deformity - of course it is a patient's problem:
pollybeak.jpg

NOT BREATHING NOSE - self explanatory. PATIENT'S PROBLEM.

No result visible: "well, all heal differently"... patient's problem...
images

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KingBetaTut, Deleted member 19620, Pakicel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Sub0, KingBetaTut and 8 others
Yeah true. In most cases a rhino/other plastic srugery would go well.

Just wanted to mention it to @Moggie that such situations are possible and the law does not protect the patient.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Pakicel
Also, you pay everything yourself.

Just from my convo with Ramieri: cheek implant is 12k. If he BOTHCES you FOR REAL (it means there is an infection, or incorrect placement) - then you still have to pay 6k to TREAT the thing that HE fucked up. So, e.g. he inserts the implant in your ear, instead of your cheekbone. So. You still pay 6k for hospital fees.

Then, if your implant is too large, like this guy:
userimage-d6e4ecff-931a-41e8-9cbf-126b31d41f39.

... then this is NOT a botch... this is YOUR problem now... if you want to fix this, you pay another 12k...

And here what is NOT considered botch in rhino...

Tip not falling. Patient's problem... pay other 12k to fix...
View attachment 2009514

Asymmetry... patient's problem... the doc cannot foresee the healing which is "unique to the patient"...
_109425932_comp.jpg

Polybeak deformity - of course it is a patient's problem:
pollybeak.jpg

NOT BREATHING NOSE - self explanatory. PATIENT'S PROBLEM.

No result visible: "well, all heal differently"... patient's problem...
images
12k for cheek implant? It was 5k last year.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Artemis and Pakicel
is hooked nose cope cause we think it looks shit as it is a more common trait in men but women give less of a shit about it?

atc_vtna_400x400.jpg
QHM2KOETB3RWQOZXFWJ6PCIN3E.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Pakicel
Ramieri for you... and what internet-popularity does to a plastic surgeon :feelsokman:

For lulz, he mentioned Looksmax during the consultation... :ROFLMAO: I was like... "wtf bro you gonna cut my face" :smonk: Probably, he has an account here :ROFLMAO:

The implant is also not what i wanted: Ramieri does not do the full-orbital rim, only its outer part. He suggested to do the cheekbone + lateral part of the rim. But then for the inner part, he mentioned the fat graft, which would have probably cost me other 3k or sth idk...

I decided not to go with his offer, because it is too high given the fact that Pagnoni does the better version, for 15k all included...

• +1
  • JFL
I could get half a point out of a rhino tbh, cost to reward ratio isnt there rn but when I am more moneymaxxed and properly gymcelled ill do it
rhino on men is normally like 0.05-0.2 points (if your nose was really bad)- for the /10 scale, less for psl scale

The only surgery I seeing doing half a point+ regulary is bimax.

• +1
Btw, this is not that bad...

Do you know this dude? He does facelifts in Murica...
1636579193-home-quote.jpg

... and has a popular youtube channel... guess what...

5 years ago, his facelifts cost 30k. Now what? THEY COST FUCKING 120K DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED TWENTY THOUSAND :smonk:

I m seriously waiting till this bubble bursts finally... i can't imagine someone as insane to do a facelift for 120k, even if this surgeon is good. A very good surgeon in turkey would do this for 10k, and the result would be the same... just dont tell me this NY dude has some extraterrestrial tech to do facelifts for 120K dollar LOL :feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Pakicel and Moggie
rhino on men is normally like 0.05-0.2 points (if your nose was really bad)- for the /10 scale, less for psl scale

my nose is shit mf taking face ratings to the second decimal place, pure autism @Pakicel

Btw, this is not that bad...

Do you know this dude? He does facelifts in Murica...
1636579193-home-quote.jpg

... and has a popular youtube channel... guess what...

5 years ago, his facelifts cost 30k. Now what? THEY COST FUCKING 120K DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED TWENTY THOUSAND :smonk:

I m seriously waiting till this bubble bursts finally... i can't imagine someone as insane to do a facelift for 20k, even if this surgeon is good. A very good surgeon in turkey would do this for 10k, and the result would be the same... just dont tell me this NY dude has some extraterrestrial tech to do facelifts for 120K dollar LOL :feelshehe:
bro once numbers go up, they dont come down its like the property bubble, even though its stagnating / regressing its at a much lower rate than it went up, it becomes the new normal

• So Sad
my nose is shit mf taking face ratings to the second decimal place, pure autism @Pakicel
It is because @DoctorLooksmax 's nose wasn't super terrible in the first place.

But for some people, rhino is an INSANE ascention. This for example:

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
bro once numbers go up, they dont come down its like the property bubble, even though its stagnating / regressing its at a much lower rate than it went up, it becomes the new normal
Yep, but if it is a large-scale financial crisis, and no one has money, what are they gonna do lol? :smonk:

They can do this shit only since they have a huge demand. If they have none, then they can't do this shit. Simple :smonk:

• +1
I actually feel bad for this nigga. He tried but failed. So much pain for nothing. In a few years we will read he roped himself because he couldn’t cope anymore.
I wish he send me his money before he ropes.

• JFL
but then i remember there are chads like giroud who has an insanely hooked nose
That kind of argument are weak tbh because he would look better with a good nose.
But I agree Jaw and Chin first before fixing a hooked nose on a male.

• +1

yeah morph barrett with a big hook nose and you tell me he he only loses 0.05 points jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
is hooked nose cope cause we think it looks shit as it is a more common trait in men but women give less of a shit about it?

atc_vtna_400x400.jpg
QHM2KOETB3RWQOZXFWJ6PCIN3E.jpg
some people might have enough good features to offset it, but it is nonetheless a major easthetic and structural weakness. that guy would look a ton better with straight nose. also his hook nose will shatter more easily. i can picture that guy's hook nose dangling to one side after he gets punched by a hook

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 19620, Moggie and 1 other person
some people might have enough good features to offset it, but it is nonetheless a major easthetic and structural weakness. that guy would look a ton better with straight nose. also his hook nose will shatter more easily. i can picture that guy's hook nose dangling to one side after he gets punched by a hook
Chin height can offset nose being the central focus of your face on frontal view.
Similarly, good forward growth and top tier chin projection can offset focus from hooked nose on angular profiles.

Both Gandy and O’Pry are examples of above.

Last edited:

Okay this one is pretty impressive -

But this isn’t typical - modest 0.05-0.2 improvement is more common

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Artemis
I decided not to go with his offer, because it is too high given the fact that Pagnoni does the better version, for 15k all included...
And pagnoni was 13.5 k a few months ago...

Damn. These surgeons really want to rip people off.

• +1

Yeah. Like @Moggie said, it is pointless to argue over decimals but the general idea is that any surgery is likely to make you only slightly better looking in most cases. Unless you have some kind of deformity, you are stuck with what you have more or less.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Moggie
Chin height can offset nose being the central focus of your face on frontal view.
Similarly, good forward growth and top tier chin projection can offset focus from hooked nose on angular profiles.

Both Gandy and O’Pry are examples of above.
O'Pry and Gandy's noses aren't actually bad tbh. Mine is atrocious so even a slightly weird looking nose would be better than what I have.

Looksmaxxing is not that linear btw. Some people have hardcaps based on their phenotype and harmony. You could have the potential to become 6 PSL after a simple genio or be stuck at 2-3 PSL no matter what.

• +1
Yeah. Like @Moggie said, it is pointless to argue over decimals but the general idea is that any surgery is likely to make you only slightly better looking in most cases. Unless you have some kind of deformity, you are stuck with what you have more or less.
whats a deformity though?

Like you could argue a good 25% of the population have significant bite defomities that they would ascend pretty hard from fixing

then theres probably another 25% with more mild malolcclusion/occlusional plane issues who could still ascend significantly from jaw surgery but maybe not so drastically as the first group

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Pakicel
It's kinda subjective tbh. There is the bluepilled definition where anything better than this isn't 'deformed':

1260435364.jpg

But when we are talking about how women rate men, orbitals like hamza's could be considered deformity tier:

z-m4FNdZE9htx5wsm3Twz-PLFH29YwAhWIw6I-975YFne2zfzQObkqcwHRiIBiZToJuFUqO8=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

At least enough to warrant some kind of procedure. I would class things like moderate SFS and noticeably deviated septums as deformities in that case.

We need to see this from a female perspective.
Like you could argue a good 25% of the population have significant bite defomities that they would ascend pretty hard from fixing
then theres probably another 25% with more mild malolcclusion/occlusional plane issues who could still ascend significantly from jaw surgery but maybe not so drastically as the first group
Maybe if you include oldcels and ethnics. But when we are competing for decent-looking girls, we should only consider middle class and up white guys aged 18-35 I guess. Amongst that group, I hardly see anyone with significant bite issues. Most seem to have decent forward growth to the point that bimax would hardly do anything for them.

Most people could look better with some kind of surgery however. It just won't lead to a big change in their dating life. That's my point.

It's kinda subjective tbh. There is the bluepilled definition where anything better than this isn't 'deformed':

1260435364.jpg

But when we are talking about how women rate men, orbitals like hamza's could be considered deformity tier:

z-m4FNdZE9htx5wsm3Twz-PLFH29YwAhWIw6I-975YFne2zfzQObkqcwHRiIBiZToJuFUqO8=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

At least enough to warrant some kind of procedure. I would class things like moderate SFS and noticeably deviated septums as deformities in that case.

We need to see this from a female perspective.

Maybe if you include oldcels and ethnics. But when we are competing for decent-looking girls, we should only consider middle class and up white guys aged 18-35 I guess. Amongst that group, I hardly see anyone with significant bite issues. Most seem to have decent forward growth to the point that bimax would hardly do anything for them.
im gonna disagree on that last one

I just did a quick google and 1/3rd of kids in the UK get orthodontic treatment on the NHS in the UK- which means they have a significant bite issue and are probably bimax candidates- admittiedely this is probably mostly overbiutes which could be ,asked if they have decent chins. And this doesnt include people with occlusional plane issues (SFS) or people who are equally reccessed in both jaws so have good occlusion but still need a ton of advancement. Theres a hell of a lot of people who can benefit from bimax- I think its the one surgery you can really say that about.

Also to add to this- think how common narrow palates are? I see tons of SARPE candidates everyday

• +1