gigachad at my old uni’s adaptability

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
I used to go to an all white high rank uni in 2022-23 and i was one of the few low class ethnics. If i saw someone from shitty parts of london I would probably stare and think a lot cuz its rare there. All my friend group was either from London or Manny and everyone would try to speak to us in a fake ghetto accent to fit in (it was white people from midlands and towns tryna speak road). The only one who fit in with us was this 6’6-6’7 tall white blonde brown skinned chad who was terra ripped (mogs my physique also he prb aint natty). Chads are genuinely good at most things and can be friends with everyone, not even glazing he just came in a full package even for stupid things . He was also rich, doing a masters for free, and selling jewellry while we would smoke weed around campus or take mushrooms daily

Most things come in packages, u need will to address everything

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, ReadBooksEveryday, Snowskinned and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: watah and 6PSLcel
Yup good things usually come in a package, that’s why I kek at people who say muh this and that mogs short chad, chad is very rarely short or low iq, has a poor frame or autism.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and try2beme
Yup good things usually come in a package, that’s why I kek at people who say muh this and that mogs short chad, chad is very rarely short or low iq, has a poor frame or autism.
Yeah dudes here think one good trait is end all be all when most people come in packages rofl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and isis_Bleach
dnr a letter but coo

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
i drink alcohol daily so my braincells are really low functioning.
Alcohol is the only drug with zero healing benefits now it makes cents

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
He was also rich, doing a masters for free, and selling jewellry while we would smoke weed around campus or take mushrooms daily
Chads are high iq, smoke weed, bang a lot of chicks, etc… Good genes come in packs and these guys were born to win

• +1
i just hope my death makes more cents than my life.

• +1
wait so does methamphetamine have healing benefits? im drinking alc to stay away from my main vice : meth:incel:

• +1
wait so does methamphetamine have healing benefits? im drinking alc to stay away from my main vice : meth:incel:
Meth also sucks. They put it in jewish adhd medicine 🤡

• +1
Meth also sucks. They put it in jewish adhd medicine 🤡
when i think ant meth i kinda get lke a 1000 yard stare and dumb smile because i love it so much. its not ok to know what meth feels like, its so good nothing youve ever felt would ever compare.

• +1
when i think ant meth i kinda get lke a 1000 yard stare and dumb smile because i love it so much. its not ok to know what meth feels like, its so good nothing youve ever felt would ever compare.
I think my mdma was laced with meth, when i got off i had withdrawls of bugs constantly crawling under my skin. Some weird shit. I only smoke weed now

• +1
if chad is rich plus nice, yeah its over

• +1