GigaChad goes for a walk out at night

terrygoldern

terrygoldern

Iron

Imagine experiencing this everytime you step outside.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and fogdart
Holy fuck those foids are ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, whiteislandpill, IBlamePhaggots and 20 others
Brooootal

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Height and frame maxed mtn*

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, bloomercel, Frankiks2 and 8 others
@NewOneXY @fogdart

Can't even see his face, how do you know hes a chad

Height and frame maxed mtn*
He appealmogs every PSL ethnic to the grave in appeal. Ali Moose Khan, Salludon, none of them even come close, like not a competition in their tinder results.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Frankiks2, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
Can't even see his face, how do you know hes a chad
I didn't' say he's chad. He's Gigachad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, tombradylover, ConfusedBolivian and 5 others
He appealmogs every PSL ethnic to the grave in appeal. Ali Moose Khan, Salludon, none of them even come close, like not a competition in their tinder results.
cope more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, bloomercel, tombradylover and 8 others
I have no reason to cope. I'd be making these threads about Salludon if he had the results Okan did. I felt like a god while running Okan on tinder. I felt like I had all the power. I felt like a behemoth of a man. All that came crashing down once I looked up from my phone in the mirror and saw my shitnik face, and realised i'm not the man Okan is.

Fuck this life.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Samsepioler and LooksThinker
Htn face wise chadlite overall

• +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22
I have no reason to cope. I'd be making these threads about Salludon if he had the results Okan did. I felt like a god while running Okan on tinder. I felt like I had all the power. I felt like a behemoth of a man. All that came crashing down once I looked up from my phone in the mirror and saw my shitnik face, and realised i'm not the man Okan is.

Fuck this life.
Okan is mtn without his body and height haloes

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Frankiks2, i_love_roosters and 2 others
Okan is mtn without his body and height haloes
Yeah maybe he would be, but like a real man he grafted his way out of normie-dom and entered the realm of gods. He's a true man, and an inspiration for shitniks around the world, with no hope coping with surgeries such as myself. We live through our ascended brother, Okan.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, LooksThinker and cytoplasm
Atesh > jordan > this guy stop coping
Never heard a bigger joke. I haven't tried Jordan but I ran Atesh and he got curbstomped by Okan on tinder.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38235
Somebody talk me down from the fucking ledge I’m about to jump

Peace Out Fml GIF by Travis
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
Angry Triple H GIF by WWE

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, bloomercel, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
I bet he smells sexy as fuck too and has a at least a 7.25 inch cock

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, bloomercel, EdouardManlet and 7 others
Never heard a bigger joke. I haven't tried Jordan but I ran Atesh and he got curbstomped by Okan on tinder.
Because they are too good for average women. Now stop coping with your own failo this guy is htn maxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Samsepioler
Because they are too good for average women. Now stop coping with your own failo this guy is htn maxx
Not true, Tyler still destroys tinder and he's 7 PSL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Samsepioler and Deleted member 38235
I love the coping copents

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles, i_love_roosters, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Holy fuck those foids are ugly
Cope. Yes they are ugly but women are women and find the same things attractive in a man. Ugly women have no shame displaying their level of attraction to men lol.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and terrygoldern

Fuck this life.
SMV of a chad but this is psl not smv he is worth nothing here

• +1
Cope. Yes they are ugly but women are women and find the same things attractive in a man. Ugly women have no shame displaying their level of attraction to men lol.
it's so stupid when they say this
It's like they skipped over the first teachings of the black pill
all women only looked at the top no matter where they themselves are

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, fogdart and terrygoldern
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 56659
he looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
If someone wants this kind of attention, just roid and wear lifts, cuz that's his only appeal

I'm talking about ethnics and from an SMV point of view. He's a gigachad compared to sandcels and curries.

Not really salludon and other ethnics who posted here before mog him into suicide such as zayn bruh this guy lacks the hunter eyes and vertically compact skull of a truly dimorphic chad like those 2

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and datboijj
If someone wants this kind of attention, just roid and wear lifts, cuz that's his only appeal

Guys here will call any guy under the sun a chad if he happens to mog them or the average guy not realizing that attractive people aren't always chads

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Not really salludon and other ethnics who posted here before mog him into suicide such as zayn bruh this guy lacks the hunter eyes and vertically compact skull of a truly dimorphic chad like those 2
You mean Zaynbrah? They PSL mog him but ultimately it makes no difference, women would sperg out over this guy more than both of those pakis put together.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Sad that he creates a vlog diary of this shit and slows it down capturing the most thirsting moments.

SAD. Actually truly sad.

Most good looking or super attractive men get to a point where they want to be noticed for something deeper than their appearance. This Eastern European punchable faggot isn't that guy. He isn't most. Silly spastic.

You mean Zaynbrah? They PSL mog him but ultimately it makes no difference, women would sperg out over this guy more than both of those pakis put together.

Yeah and no he wouldn't both those bone mog this guy to death but this guy is in the htn distribution so he's above me and most guys here regardless still not a chad

Atesh > jordan > this guy stop coping
Actually thinking the auchwitz twink has appeal to women in real life is hilarious depending on how tall this guy is he mogs them both

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38235
Actually thinking the auchwitz twink has appeal to women in real life is hilarious depending on how tall this guy is he mogs them both
Explain what mog mean? I bet you didn't even know the meaning of mog