GigaChad goes for a walk out at night

Yeah and no he wouldn't both those bone mog this guy to death but this guy is in the htn distribution so he's above me and most guys here regardless still not a chad

ZaynBrah is a crooked nose long faced tall guy with Chad eye-area.

If you would choose ZaynBrah's face and pheno over the YouTuber then I might start to believe when you say you were diagnosed with aspergers.

ZaynBrah has incredible eye-area but aside from that he has nothing much going on. His harmony is high tier normie and you can see that within 5 years he will be norwood 3. His genes are not as good as you think.

looksmaxxers when they see a masculine face "LooKS lIKE ShIT"

ZaynBrah is a crooked nose long faced tall guy with Chad eye-area.

If you would choose ZaynBrah's face and pheno over the YouTuber then I might start to believe when you say you were diagnosed with aspergers.

ZaynBrah has incredible eye-area but aside from that he has nothing much going on. His harmony is high tier normie and you can see that within 5 years he will be norwood 3. His genes are not as good as you think.

bro this guy clearly has a better skull the orbits are a lot better and he looks like a classical chad the other guy looks like a htn neither are common but a chad is above a htn most guys outside are in the ltn to mtn so people think htns are chads but there not

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Explain what mog mean? I bet you didn't even know the meaning of mog
Being In a different caliber to someone In looks and this guy is jordan stopped being attractive to most women when he decided to look like a alien ghoul hybrid

bro this guy clearly has a better skull the orbits are a lot better and he looks like a classical chad the other guy looks like a htn neither are common but a chad is above a htn most guys outside are in the ltn to mtn so people think htns are chads but there not

You are clueless.

If ZaynBrah went walking around in that same state with his chest-out he would be ignored, laughed at, or looked at weirdly.

It amazes me how lost you are.

ZaynBrah is 100% HTN facially. His pheno is not good.

You are clueless.

If ZaynBrah went walking around in that same state with his chest-out he would be ignored, laughed at, or looked at weirdly.

It amazes me how lost you are.

Bro objectively what features does this guy mog zayn bruh in ?

How tall is he
Like 6'2. He said this in another video he did with austin dunham where he shows his tinder/bumble results. Good video ngl

Bro objectively what features does this guy mog zayn bruh in ?

It's about harmony mogging.

Girls don;t give a fuck about striking features if they don't sync together well

ZaynBrah has a sunken in midface, non-existent lips, a fucked nose and although his eye-area is good, it's too masculine and too strong and requires better harmony and a better lower-third to shine out.

It's about harmony mogging.

Girls don;t give a fuck about striking features if they don't sync together well

View attachment 2817296

ZaynBrah has a sunken in midface, non-existent lives, a fucked nose and although his eye-area is good, it's too masculine and too strong and requires better harmony and a better lower-third to shine out.

His mid face isn't sunken is if there were the case he would have infra orbital hollowing what the other guy mogs is the jaw that's it even then it' hard to tell by this angle and i don't see how a long mid face is an issue if it isn't death tier his long mid face is not death tier

His mid face isn't sunken is if there were the case he would have infra orbital hollowing what the other guy mogs is the jaw that's it even then it' hard to tell by this angle and i don't see how a long mid face is an issue if it isn't death tier his long mid face is not death tier

This is a normie midface

There is also a reason he joined looksmaxxing and was exploring improving his looks

There is a reason you have never seen him clean shaven

He doesnt even look approachable, in the slightest bit high-trust, or as though he speaks English

Girls are not starring at him. They'll glance. Some. And play with their hair. Same shit a lot of HTNs like myself get, but that's it. He's not getting thirsted over. Particularly by white girls. You#re nuts bro

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
This is a normie midface

View attachment 2817310

There is also a reason he joined looksmaxxing and was exploring improving his looks

There is a reason you have never seen him clean shaven

He doesnt even look approachable, in the slightest bit high-trust, or as though he speaks English

Girls are not starring at him. They'll glance. Some. And play with their hair. Same shit a lot of HTNs like myself get, but that's it. He's not getting thirsted over. Particularly by white girls. You#re nuts bro

He doesn't doesn't shave because it adds to angularity a beard is a halo if your a man plus he's afghan they naturally have strong beard genes and that adds to his sex appeal you would have to be mentally insane to go clean shaven when beards indicate virility by this logic any 1 ever who has a beard is automatically a htn

He doesn't doesn't shave because it adds to angularity a beard is a halo if your a man plus he's afghan they naturally have strong beard genes and that adds to his sex appeal you would have to be mentally insane to go clean shaven when beards indicate virility by this logic any 1 ever who has a beard is automatically a htn

Exactly. He's not a genetic Chad, so he beard frauds and that's fine.

You really consider this a Chad? Look at the bigger picture of his face.

I'm afraid he's been conning you all this entire time.

View attachment 2817328

In this picture no he does look fat here but even if this guy isn't a chad the guy in OP isn't a chad his bones are not top 0.001 percentile tier and by that i mean 1 he lacks hunter eyes and 2 his jaw is round but wide and tall most chads have a taller for tapered ramus and jaw height

• +1

View attachment 2817328

This would b a chad although the 2nd guy has a rounded jaw i can't fix that with face app but still everything else is almost chad tier

In this picture no he does look fat here but even if this guy isn't a chad the guy in OP isn't a chad his bones are not top 0.001 percentile tier and by that i mean 1 he lacks hunter eyes and 2 his jaw is round but wide and tall most chads have a taller for tapered ramus and jaw height

Agree. The YouTuber is Chadlite and ZaynBrah HTN with Chad height and frame.

ZaynBrah needs to gym max but hasnt

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and MakinItHappen
Agree. The YouTuber is Chadlite and ZaynBrah HTN with Chad height and frame.

ZaynBrah needs to gym max but hasnt

Also morphed him into a giga Chad Thom strijjd is a god in looks ngl

• +1
Let me test if you actually have an intuitive eye for it or if you just go by autistic features etc

View attachment 2817343

Is this a Chad? (FaceApped)

Also eye area is vital in a chad face without the eyes you can't be a chad All htn have an above average mandible and maxilla but imperfect eyes I've never seen a non hunter eye kinda chad unless it's a massive outlier like Henry cavill

• +1

This is just excessive and over the top and too masculine and low-trust.

One night stand material. Brock the bartender shit. Giga Chad. Not Chad.

@reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Women would prefer this type of guy to sean o pry. Yes sean o pry has a better face, but in an appeal sense this guy would win

• +1
That isn't a chad though htns can get compliments that doesn't make them chads

You are rating Giga Chads as Chads and Chads as Chadlites and Chadlites as HTNs but ZaynBrah? :ROFLMAO:

He's a Chad initially in your warped world bro.

You are rating Giga Chads as Chads and Chads as Chadlites and Chadlites as HTNs but ZaynBrah? :ROFLMAO:

He's a Chad initially in your warped world bro.

Hunter eyes plus those pics originally were on that level he has the hunter eyes and the chad traits

• JFL
Hunter eyes plus those pics originally were on that level he has the hunter eyes and the chad traits

Throw this hunter-eye meme in the bin man. His browridge is too strong. You can't even see his eyes. LOL

Throw this hunter-eye meme in the bin man. His browridge is too strong. You can't even see his eyes. LOL

Bro the guy posted in the vedio is legit a jacked htn hell the average white normie if he isn't recessed could look like that with weight loss his facial features are not chad tier zaynbruh in the frauded pics had traits prototypical of a chad

Dnw but even Tiktok normtards know these videos are staged.

Women would prefer this type of guy to sean o pry. Yes sean o pry has a better face, but in an appeal sense this guy would win

Women need to feel an emotional connection to you for them to get wet if you're HTN and a strong MTN, which is why being smooth and having Charisma will get you the lay at that looks-level.

But if you're in the Chad leagues you don't need any of that. Just to not be annoying and/or autistic. She will be wet already when you put your hand down there and if she's in the ovulation phase she will throw herself at you LOL.

Chad in a typical woman's eyes:
Facial averageness + Hair + Skull + Wide Jaw + Pronounced Cheekbones + Good eye-area (Hunter or Pretty boy) + Height/Stature + Shoulder Frame + Buff Chest

Sean O'Pry has the face to model for run-ways and shit but there's a reason you don't see him on Aftershave brands, he lacks sex-appeal.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Bro the guy posted in the vedio is legit a jacked htn hell the average white normie if he isn't recessed could look like that with weight loss his facial features are not chad tier zaynbruh in the frauded pics had traits prototypical of a chad

Read my previous post quoting @FaceAboveAll

A hahaha fucking retard giving sheboons attention making them feel confident

@MakinItHappen
The guy in OP is Turkish, not Eastern European. He mogs widely considered most handsome Turks like Burak Ozcivit.

• JFL
Reactions: terrygoldern