Gigachaddest of the Gigachads - who is this freaking guy?

D

Deleted member 5061

Kraken
Ive seen many morphs, even for Chico, that make his face like a Gigachad masc slayer, but Ive never actually seen a person to look like that. Well up until now.

Ladies and gentlemen, who the heck is this freaking guy? Apparently he is a UK model.

The pictures are from 2010, a Lynxx Twist promotion video with Keeley Hazell.

This is the most gigachaddest skull, jaw, eyes, eyebrows, cheekbones Ive ever seen. EVER.

Anyone know this guys name?

Attachments

• Gigachad01.png
    Gigachad01.png
    144.8 KB · Views: 433
  • Gigachad02.png
    Gigachad02.png
    146.9 KB · Views: 432
  • Gigachad03.png
    Gigachad03.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 430
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
He looks like a Chico Morph jfl

wtf its just a robust prettyboy calm down son

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, zenflix, redmaxx and 5 others
Bro Ive low key found the father of all Gigachads that have ever existed on the planet. Ive never seen this guy in any of the lookism videos etc. Not in a single FaceandLMS video etc.

This guy is 100% ultimate Gigachad, he reached the last level of Gigachadness.

• +1
Ive seen many morphs, even for Chico, that make his face like a Gigachad masc slayer, but Ive never actually seen a person to look like that. Well up until now.

Ladies and gentlemen, who the heck is this freaking guy? Apparently he is a UK model.

This is the most gigachaddest skull, jaw, eyes, eyebrows, cheekbones Ive ever seen. EVER.

looks like the other chad in that photo where gandy got mogged by an indian

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
wtf its just a robust prettyboy calm down son
Look at his skull mate, also jaw, eyes, cheekbones. No robust pretty boy looks like that ever. The combination of insane mandible, cheekbones, hunter eyes, straight hunter-like eyebrows is like 1 in 250 million.

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
he's not that gl to me he just has really prominent bones. For some reason he isn't asthetic like chico or even Barett.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Scorpioned and RAITEIII
Look at his skull mate, also jaw, eyes, cheekbones. No robust pretty boy looks like that ever. The combination of insane mandible, cheekbones, hunter eyes, straight hunter-like eyebrows is like 1 in 250 million.
his browridge is the only thing that distincts him from a prettyboy
left guy mogs your guy hard
Screenshot 2020 05 15 05 31 31 2

Bro Ive low key found the father of all Gigachads that have ever existed on the planet. Ive never seen this guy in any of the lookism videos etc. Not in a single FaceandLMS video etc.

This guy is 100% ultimate Gigachad, he reached the last level of Gigachadness.
gigachad height cutoff = 6'5" evening height
Derek theler shirtless 3

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
his browridge is the only thing that distincts him from a prettyboy
left guy mogs your guy hard
View attachment 435891

Nice joke bruv. This guy is almost a chincel. His chin is too short vertically. Compare the proportions of the cin in relation to forehead and nose, the chin is way too weak!!!!!! (vertically short)

If his mandible and chin was longer vertically, he indeed would mog the guy in OP, however he doesnt.

i recognize him but dont know who

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
That’s me ama

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
He doesn't even look like a Chad to me, more like a high-tier normie. I've seen much more masculine guys irl very often. But then again, I actually leave my basement once in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
He doesn't even look like a Chad to me, more like a high-tier normie. I've seen much more masculine guys irl very often. But then again, I actually leave my basement once in a while.

Say what?

77b14f088cd398f13565d969ff512055-jpg.200996

640px-oliver_cheshire_-jpg.200995

The pictures I posted in op have lens distortion (too close to the camera), these two here represent him better.

Masculine alone doesnt cut it. There are masculine caveman looking men, who look extremely high T, but their facial features might be cucky, like roundish eyes, suboptimal mandible, suboptimal eyebrow shape and position, unharmonic ratios etc. etc.

This guy has Gigachad tier facial bone structure and ratios + giga hunter eyes + eyebrows, best possible skull size and shape, skull to neck ratio etc. He looks like a human version of a panther on that GQ photo.

Objectively, Cheshire mogs meeks with his suboptimal mandible and pencil neck and many other "supermodels". In my book, Barrett and Cheshire are hardly moggable, even though they might not look super masculine.

Looking super masculine is a meme anyways. You might look like Kratos from god of war, who looks giga masculine, but that usually only attracts mils, cougars and post wall hags.

Look at Dicaprio, who inarguably has dated the most ammount of prime age Stacies (I dont know any other person who has dated better quality and quantity women than him), he doesnt look giga masculine but rather has that pretty boy look combined with some masculinity.

Thats the cope of these gymcel ogres. They think that getting super huge and looking masculine like a caveman will open them the door to a stacy, that in their mind wants to be protected by a huge buff gorilla, but at the end of the day it doesnt.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Say what?

77b14f088cd398f13565d969ff512055-jpg.200996

640px-oliver_cheshire_-jpg.200995

The pictures I posted in op have lens distortion (too close to the camera), these two here represent him better.

Masculine alone doesnt cut it. There are masculine caveman looking men, who look extremely high T, but their facial features might be cucky, like roundish eyes, suboptimal mandible, suboptimal eyebrow shape and position, unharmonic ratios etc. etc.

This guy has Gigachad tier facial bone structure and ratios + giga hunter eyes + eyebrows, best possible skull size and shape, skull to neck ratio etc. He looks like a human version of a panther on that GQ photo.

Objectively, Cheshire mogs meeks with his suboptimal mandible and pencil neck and many other "supermodels". In my book, Barrett and Cheshire are hardly moggable, even though they might not look super masculine.

Looking super masculine is a meme anyways. You might look like Kratos from god of war, who looks giga masculine, but that usually only attracts mils, cougars and post wall hags.

Look at Dicaprio, who inarguably has dated the most ammount of prime age Stacies (I dont know any other person who has dated better quality and quantity women than him), he doesnt look giga masculine but rather has that pretty boy look combined with some masculinity.

Thats the cope of these gymcel ogres. They think that getting super huge and looking masculine like a caveman will open them the door to a stacy, that in their mind wants to be protected by a huge buff gorilla, but at the end of the day it doesnt.
He looks a bit weird. Definitely above average but also definitely not the "gigachaddiest of the gigachads" like you said imo. I've seen many better-looking guys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Birdcell, Endocrinemaxxer, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
He looks a bit weird. Definitely above average but also definitely not the "gigachaddiest of the gigachads" like you said imo. I've seen many better-looking guys.
are you joking? how is that guy high tier normie, ive never seen such cheekbones before, never in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 7313
are you joking? how is that guy high tier normie, ive never seen such cheekbones before, never in my life.
he's got great development obviously but still does look a little strange, not sure why, maybe his eyes

This rice mogs him.
IMG 6855

Literally the most average looking finnish dude, looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
-brachy short ungrown maxilla
-brown eyes
-low cheekbones
-no lips
"Gigachad"

Good bones but his soft tissues are shit. Max chadlite.

Despite what .org might say bones aren't everything.

Gandy, Opry and Chico have recessed and degenerated bones but still mog the shit out of this guy.

no appeal from front, rest is very good

whyd u dig this post up? Its from 2020
I came across the rice and thought he looked like Oliver Cheshire.
So I looked up what people on here had to say about him.

Sorry but if you want see real "bone" moggers, you have to look at people with abnormal craniofacial growth, like the guy from french rugby team or acromegaly patients hahah.