Gigacoping on reddit as soyboys try to explain what being attractive means

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Found this megabluepilled post on some subreddit which now seems to have been deleted probably because the OP realized that he was coping hard.

Rule 1: Be Attractive
The emphasis here is on be. Being attractive takes proactivity. It means learning what women will respond to, learning how to escalate in a way that excites them, making approaches, taking the time out to go to the gym and eat right, and making yourself into the person you want to be so the natural confidence follows. 95% of the time, these things do not just come naturally. Most men had to learn what they were doing through a painful process of trial and error, some supplementing with all this reading material at your fingertips. Very few made it by just sitting there expecting things to literally fall into their laps; being attractive takes work.
Rule 2: Don't be Unattractive
A huge part of game is un-learning bad habits that were somehow instilled in you that women find to be huge turn-offs. We've all hopefully learned how to recognize the unattractive behavior of thirsty men who never get laid and we actually cringe when we see it - things like neediness, insecurity, over-eagerness, getting frazzled by shit tests, putting women on pedestals. We know how simple it is to fix, how uninformed you have to be to end up at that point, we sometimes even see our former selves in it. Don't be unattractive - learn how to spot it and put a stop to that behavior.

And here is a reply by another soyboy faggot who got a boner from this post

That was an excellent explanation on what this actually means.
Whenever I'd see someone say that, I just assumed they were telling the guy to be a good looking guy and not an ugly one. Thought it was odd advice, but thankfully this topic clarifies things.

Okay so I'm a lady who reads this subreddit. I find it interesting, but I rarely comment.
I have to say that I cannot agree more with this post!
Have you ever seen an average looking dude whose on a date with a pretty girl, and thought "what the hell? What's she doing with him?" IT'S BECAUSE LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING! Usually when I don't like a guy, it's for a myriad of reasons, not just "well he's not hot enough..." It's usually because he's disgusting or aggressive or impolite or not funny or a poor listener or arrogant... Seriously guys!

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

THESE IDIOTS SHOULD BE CASTRATED AT SIGHT

Screenshot 2022 05 27 at 223802

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, justinzayn, Banderacell and 7 others
Screenshot 2022 05 27 at 224236

Wow, coping is next level boyos

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Banderacell, ilovelamp08 and 4 others
“Just Be Confident Bro!”

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
It's pathetic.
Reductive logic is usually a bad thing but the black pill really is not nuanced...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Daniel Plainview, ilovelamp08 and 2 others
If women thought looks truly didn’t matter they wouldn’t even mention it

Notice how the first thing she said was “when you see an average guy on a date with a hot girl” . Their looks was literally the first thing she noticed.

If she truly thought looks had nothing to do with it she wouldn’t even acknowledge the discrepancy

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, ballskin and 3 others
Just use bullshit ill defined terms that are impossible to prove or disprove and therefore completely unproductive theory
Reddit cucks love to do this

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and apocalypse
FUCK YOU. YOUVE BEEN ROTTING HERE FOR 4 YEARS

If women thought looks truly didn’t matter they wouldn’t even mention it

Notice how the first thing she said was “when you see an average guy on a date with a hot girl” . Their looks was literally the first thing she noticed.

If she truly thought looks had nothing to do with it she wouldn’t even acknowledge the discrepancy
Women lack self awareness - they tell incels they're not getting laid because of their personality, but will mock red pill dating coaches like Richard cooper and Fresh n fit for being ugly losers.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell