Gigamanlet has Sex with girl - gets accused of Rape

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
An 18 year old LTB (5'8, 58kg) I know had sex with this 16 year old framecel gigamanlet (~5'4, 44kg) mutiple times and regretted it and then accused him of raping

Coming back to school dude got surrounded by people thinking this midget raped a girl with his micropenis and now hes expelled from school and theres a police investigation

Nigga got his life fucked up bad :feelskek: (Manlets cant win)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Chadeep, Deleted member 17430 and 9 others
mogs me hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Be_ConfidentBro, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Lifefuel for @Zer0/∞ also pm pics of them OP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Be_ConfidentBro and Bitchwhipper2
All she had to do for a regretful decision is to slide it as a ‘rape’

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Roquefort and Bitchwhipper2
Devils advocate, how do you know he actually didn’t do it

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Roquefort, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Tales.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Is there an online article about it?

how does a man not go ER after getting falsely accused of rape

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 17430, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
He’s 16 so maybe there’s hope he can grow more at least.

Other than that

BROOTAL

Bro there's a kid at my school that apparently locked some girl in his closet and forced her to suck his dick to get out or some shit lmao

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 16371, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
Because their former mutual friends (2 girls and 2 guys) all have taken his side and claim to have been at the party where the fucking went down + having dms.
Same girl has done something similar to a friend of mine aswell

Also consider the fact that the dude is tiny and probably couldnt rape her even if he wanted to

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Elvisandreaa, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
Idk, I would personally go through the trial as a good boy, until they give the verdict, usually it will be "innocent" because the bitch has no proof of course.

Then, when this settled, I would sue HER, her DAD, her Mom, her DOG, her SCHOOL, her FRIENDS everyone i can get my hands on. I will be spending on my money and suing them. Until they are convicted. The "innocent" result of the trial, I will use as a proof of false accusations.

Now I am wondering, why are these Cuck males not doing it? I am shocked that these low-T pathetic simps just go through ruined careers and life saying sth like "Oh, but i was considered innocent!" :feelsrope:

Every time i read about false accusations, i seethe and my blood boils. Perjury and false accusations are the WORST crimes humanity can offer. Slightly better only than genocide and murder. It is no wonder that in the past time, perjurers were skinned alive.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Be_ConfidentBro
worst thing that could happen to a man. your entire life gets fucked up even if you get released from jail and the charges are dropped. you wont be able to find a job anywhere and you probably got raped in prison too. worst thing is these women get no repercussions whatsoever. they should be given a life sentence for falsely accusing somebody of rape

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Elvisandreaa and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Idk, I would personally go through the trial as a good boy, until they give the verdict, usually it will be "innocent" because the bitch has no proof of course.

Then, when this settled, I would sue HER, her DAD, her Mom, her DOG, her SCHOOL, her FRIENDS everyone i can get my hands on. I will be spending on my money and suing them. Until they are convicted. The "innocent" result of the trial, I will use as a proof of false accusations.

Now I am wondering, why are these Cuck males not doing it? I am shocked that these low-T pathetic simps just go through ruined careers and life saying sth like "Oh, but i was considered innocent!" :feelsrope:

Every time i read about false accusations, i seethe and my blood boils. Perjury and false accusations are the WORST crimes humanity can offer. Slightly better only than genocide and murder. It is no wonder that in the past time, perjurers were skinned alive.
Usually the court sides with the woman in most cases so the chances of her getting convicted are smaller than yours even if you got falsely accused

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis