GIGANTIC AND IRONIC BLACKPILL ON LOOKISM LATEST EPISODE COMMENTS (SPOILERS)

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
those who read it must know jiho
Screenshot 20200109 225629 Chrome
Screenshot 20200109 225503 Chrome

one of the bullied incel guys, hated by everyone because of his tendency to get into trouble trying to gain popularity in lame ways. he ends up going to juvenile prison and he ends losing it after being beatedn for trying his ways in prison too. Ends up a murderous psychopath. people in comments wanting him dead already.

last chapter was a jiho timeskip. he looks like this now
Screenshot 20200109 225245 Chrome
Screenshot 20200109 225211 Chrome

slimmed down, grew a bit and face structure became more slender, looks like a prettyboy/dark triad version of L now, dark eyeliner included. now leader of prison gangs and still the same psychopath people wanted some gang to kill already. but now comments are full of praise for him to finally stand up for himself (before people said that he brcame the worst scum when he turned into his psycho self) and tons and tons of girls saying they liked his new psychopath crazy character and how hot he is now (same character people wanted dead just two episodes before).

The biggest irony is that lookism is a webcomic made to teach people about lookism, halo effect amd how judging book for cover is unfair and how life caters to the good looking yet miss the point entirely. JFL not even in a comic that tries to teach blackpill we are free of the halo effect. truly tragic.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Racky, Zeta ascended and 3 others
F91F647E B327 42E2 90F1 009A13D1E801

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
ELpi2FhUEAA6gaD

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Griffith and 6 others
didnt read

Good thread read every word and the blatant hypocrisy is indeed hilarious

• +1
Reactions: zura
Wait people actually read the comic? Is it good?

my weeb days are behind me

i read this when it was stickied on r/incels. no idea where it left off.

Wait people actually read the comic? Is it good?
first seasons are the best: machinegun of blackpills addressing and debunking every bluepill and redpill copes. later it deviates a bit and turns into a comic about gang wars and fighting

• +1
Reactions: zura, Ogmanman, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
I only watched the first 10 episodes. Pretty based shit

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This is why you're an incel