Gigastacy model interview (brutal blackpill)

NegativeNorwood

NegativeNorwood

Zephir
Let's say everything pans out extremely well for you and manage to ascend from normie to Chad via surgeries and gymcelling. You are now flooded with beckies and receive lots of positive reinforcement. Feels good, and suddenly you want to upgrade to the real deal, the kind of women that is your looksmatch or 1 point above you in looks.

This is how she looks like:

This is what you are going to face:

"styleranking : What questions do your followers ask in the DMs?

Charleen Weiss : From time to time it's about my outfits. Most of the messages in my inbox are declarations of love and marriage proposals from strangers. I don't understand that - not even if someone allows themselves a joke. In addition, photographers ask me. However, such inquiries should go through my management. The majority consists of men who compliment me or young girls who take me as a role model, want to model and ask me for tips.

style ranking : How do you deal with it?

Charleen Weiss : I used to reply more and share modeling tips. I now refrain from writing to complete strangers. I don't want to reveal much about myself. When I respond to DMs, many don't find the jump and think we're friends. That's too much for me. The borders blur. I prefer to use public Q&As instead of private answers.

styleranking : Do you feel safe on the Instagram platform?

Charleen Weiss : There are very good tools that make it possible to restrict people. Features like “block” and “report” are helpful. However, the safety precautions have gaps. Some time ago, a guy created 25 new accounts and used a slightly different email address each time. So he could write to me over and over again. That felt like stalking. The news was pretty crazy, I was made slave offers. In this situation I would have wished for more protection. I didn't know if he could have found out my address."

TL;DR:

Invisible to her unless you meet her in person and she likes you or she notices you in Instagram and messages you. Her inbox is flooded with dms from retards (and some of them could be Chad too).
Gotta have everything in life: status, money, looks and big social circle to really succeed and get women that are rich and good looking. Looks only will not get you full package gigastacy, but are a must and a part of the full package. Must have a successful business/investments, a big following in social media with a verified account and be charismatic and funny in addition to Chad to live life in tutorial mode as a male and have access to rich gigastacies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
I talked to models like this on insta. But I’m gl + status + money

Caging how they’re ignoring thousands of dms tho

I do the same. Used to reply to a lot of dms, but now I ignore them

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and NegativeNorwood
Chinese "gigastacies":

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 20056 and 4 others

Mirin'
Would you share some experience about it? Like, did you have sex with women like that (stacy+ model with more than 100k followers) and how easy/difficult compared to the average becky it was for you?

Chinese "gigastacies":

4th one was actually the closest to her fraud.

Just buccal fat removal and maybe gonial shaving in Korea and set.

4th one was actually the closest to her fraud.

Just buccal fat removal and maybe gonial shaving in Korea and set.

Yeah, defnitely their "beauty standards" are much easier to achieve because they usually involve shaving bone and some fat grafting. Model in the OP has more bonemass than 3 beckies combined so it is way harder to achieve with surgery and as such way more rare to see someone with a face like that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 16058
you gotta be demigod:oops:

not a single proof, keep larping boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 16058
I just ignore non Asian girls that dm me tbh
8840C3D3 16BA 4E43 B2DC 5FFAD952422D

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Heguldus, fjor2096 and 7 others

Tales from Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and ascension
She really should have her wonky nose fixed.

This prove girls are also autistic, only how good looking You are matter.
Alex brown is one ugly nigha tho, but guess she wanted some of that stack💰

Let's say everything pans out extremely well for you and manage to ascend from normie to Chad via surgeries and gymcelling. You are now flooded with beckies and receive lots of positive reinforcement. Feels good, and suddenly you want to upgrade to the real deal, the kind of women that is your looksmatch or 1 point above you in looks.

This is how she looks like:

This is what you are going to face:

"styleranking : What questions do your followers ask in the DMs?

Charleen Weiss : From time to time it's about my outfits. Most of the messages in my inbox are declarations of love and marriage proposals from strangers. I don't understand that - not even if someone allows themselves a joke. In addition, photographers ask me. However, such inquiries should go through my management. The majority consists of men who compliment me or young girls who take me as a role model, want to model and ask me for tips.

style ranking : How do you deal with it?

Charleen Weiss : I used to reply more and share modeling tips. I now refrain from writing to complete strangers. I don't want to reveal much about myself. When I respond to DMs, many don't find the jump and think we're friends. That's too much for me. The borders blur. I prefer to use public Q&As instead of private answers.

styleranking : Do you feel safe on the Instagram platform?

Charleen Weiss : There are very good tools that make it possible to restrict people. Features like “block” and “report” are helpful. However, the safety precautions have gaps. Some time ago, a guy created 25 new accounts and used a slightly different email address each time. So he could write to me over and over again. That felt like stalking. The news was pretty crazy, I was made slave offers. In this situation I would have wished for more protection. I didn't know if he could have found out my address."

TL;DR:

Invisible to her unless you meet her in person and she likes you or she notices you in Instagram and messages you. Her inbox is flooded with dms from retards (and some of them could be Chad too).
Gotta have everything in life: status, money, looks and big social circle to really succeed and get women that are rich and good looking. Looks only will not get you full package gigastacy, but are a must and a part of the full package. Must have a successful business/investments, a big following in social media with a verified account and be charismatic and funny in addition to Chad to live life in tutorial mode as a male and have access to rich gigastacies.

She look dead average lol. White women are too demanding

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and NegativeNorwood
Any pics of her Boyfriend? Rich normies usually are in LTR with these kinds of Foids .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 9670 and NegativeNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Any pics of her Boyfriend? Rich normies usually are in LTR with these kinds of Foids .

Very good observation. I couldn't find any pics of her boyfriend but also didn't put much effort doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
I'm moroccan and love african music.

I only attended mosque no dancing wAllah

Great natural talent for dancing then. You should looksmax to be a bit more masculine, you kinda look like a woman in that video dancing on top of a car, but who am I to judge? It may be your concept of masculine if the model in the OP is dead on average looking.
Either way, have fun pal!

Very good observation. I couldn't find any pics of her boyfriend but also didn't put much effort doing it.
Chances are very high of that. They meet through the parties these Rich Normies throw. There is a Normie Curry Billionaire Divyank Thurakia. Hangs out with Supermodels quite often

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and NegativeNorwood
The easiest way is when you meet the models on sets for photo shoots. You exchange contacts then you start flirting irl.

Social media works when she dms you first

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 9779 and NegativeNorwood
Great natural talent for dancing then. You should looksmax to be a bit more masculine, you kinda look like a woman in that video dancing on top of a car, but who am I to judge? It may be your concept of masculine if the model in the OP is dead on average looking.
Either way, have fun pal!
Ahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha you are funny lol

• +1
She looks like utter shit lmfao at this anorexic tranny

0 ass 0 hip width 0 tits 0 estrogen, block jaw, block cranium

I am 100% okay with the fact that I will never fuck a woman like her because I've already experienced what it's like to fuck a 100 pound tranny

If she gives you a boner you are 3 on the kinsey scale and have 3 inch penis

The easiest way is when you meet the models on sets for photo shoots. You exchange contacts then you start flirting irl.

Social media works when she dms you first

Makes lots of sense, that's their place of work. Thing is, how to be there if you are not a model (my case) and how to be invited to rich normie parties as @Chadeep said. Looksmaxxing is quite tought, face only is not enough but status maxxing and social maxxing are a must too IMO. Gotta have everything possible covered.
Agree with social media too and still think that meeting in real life in a warm setting is king even if she dms first in insta.

water

You don't have to be a model to get non-stop spam in your DMs by men as a woman. I know a few high-tier beckies and they get it reasonably often aswell.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and NegativeNorwood
She looks like utter shit lmfao at this anorexic tranny

0 ass 0 hip width 0 tits 0 estrogen, block jaw, block cranium

I am 100% okay with the fact that I will never fuck a woman like her because I've already experienced what it's like to fuck a 100 pound tranny

If she gives you a boner you are 3 on the kinsey scale and have 3 inch penis

My condolences, life must have been so hard on you.
I hope you can recover ASAP and go out of the ward for your own merits and not by illegally escaping. From what you wrote, that 100 pound tranny really took advantage of you in that single escapade.

My condolences, life must have been so hard on you.
I hope you can recover ASAP and go out of the ward for your own merits and not by illegally escaping. From what you wrote, that 100 pound tranny really took advantage of you in that single escapade.
cringe and unfunny try hard 😬 kys

Makes lots of sense, that's their place of work. Thing is, how to be there if you are not a model (my case) and how to be invited to rich normie parties as @Chadeep said. Looksmaxxing is quite tought, face only is not enough but status maxxing and social maxxing are a must too IMO. Gotta have everything possible covered.
Agree with social media too and still think that meeting in real life in a warm setting is king even if she dms first in insta.
You can’t be on set if you’re not a model or work in the industry. Basically if you can’t make it as a model, try to make it as a photographer or makeup artist. That’s the other possibility.

As for high class parties you need to be rich, otherwise you don’t belong there. Rich people see the world differently.

I’ve met plenty of models on set (I do it as a side gig because it’s fun and not as a main source of income), and it opens up opportunities because you meet people from all around the world

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and NegativeNorwood
You can’t be on set if you’re not a model or work in the industry. Basically if you can’t make it as a model, try to make it as a photographer or makeup artist. That’s the other possibility.

As for high class parties you need to be rich, otherwise you don’t belong there. Rich people see the world differently.

I’ve met plenty of models on set (I do it as a side gig because it’s fun and not as a main source of income), and it opens up opportunities because you meet people from all around the world

Very logical and understandable, mirrors and expands my thoughts about it.
Hope to be able to make the jump from middle to high class, my current action plan is losing weight, getting surgeries and starting my own business. Let's see how it turns out but obviously want to be a rich chad with a more powerful social circle. Thanks for replying btw.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

Gummy smile. She is regular stacey not gigastacey.

Gigastacey is 99.99 percentile. She is not particularly striking and her body is average.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
View attachment 1735809

Gummy smile. She is regular stacey not gigastacey.

Gigastacey is 99.99 percentile. She is not particularly striking and her body is average.

She has gummy smile, droopy lower eyelids and weird nose but still looks PSL 7 gigastacy to me, would be PSL 8 terastacy with that fixed tbh. Still, looks amazing as it is. Her body is anything but average, she is very slim, toned, well proportioned and has big tits at the same time.

cxckf9wv6o081.jpg

groundbreaking discoveries op

What a queen :love:

• +1
Tbh for women age > everything
15 yo Becky > 25 yo Stacy
As long as you can larp as a reasonably young guy and pull jbs, it's fine.

• Ugh..