Gigastacy sighting. Over for me.

As I waited for my train, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in person. Literally no failos.

I tried not to stare too much as I knew she would see. Then it dawned on me.

I would never have her. She was a 25 year old godess, and I was a sixteen year old Freddie krueger looking nigga. I scrolled the forum.

The train before mine arrived. She stood up. The doors opened and a textbook ltn walked out. 25% body fat. Hair dyed blond but brown at the roots. Poor skin quality (takes one to know one) . On the verge of repulsive.

AND SHE EMBRACES HIM. They stroll off and he makes her laugh. She looks down at the ground, grinning, avoiding his gaze, as if she isn't good enough for him.

WHAT DID THIS NIGGA DO TO HER?
Is this nigga a genius manipulator?
I need to learn his ways man. He had her on strings.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ducktruck, gods lonely man, sayi and 5 others
As I waited for my train, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in person. Literally no failos.

I tried not to stare too much as I knew she would see. Then it dawned on me.

I would never have her. She was a 25 year old godess, and I was a sixteen year old Freddie krueger looking nigga. I scrolled the forum.

The train before mine arrived. She stood up. The doors opened and a textbook ltn walked out. 25% body fat. Hair dyed blond but brown at the roots. Poor skin quality (takes one to know one) . On the verge of repulsive.

AND SHE EMBRACES HIM. They stroll off and he makes her laugh. She looks down at the ground, grinning, avoiding his gaze, as if she isn't good enough for him.

WHAT DID THIS NIGGA DO TO HER?
Is this nigga a genius manipulator?
I need to learn his ways man. He had her on strings.
DNR + DNI + Don't care + tales + not a single molecule

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
DNR + DNI + Don't care + tales + not a single molecule
Download 1

@Alexanderr thread to offtopic + ban him pls

She could be a gigastacy, but it's' important to remember gigastacy is like Adriana Lima level.
Either:
1. Just be first theory: The guy got in when she was 15, and she fell in love, so she stays. Especially OP with religious women, who get married young.
2. The bloke grinded with social work, and got her when there was no immediate better option around, so she dosn't know about dating apps or instagram. Aka he got lucky asf. Because we all know that if there was a chad in her vicinity when she was available she would've gone to him.