Gigastacy slid in my dms after soft rejecting me

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
Slid in her dms cause I mog 70% of the niggas at my school and I height mog everyone. I ask her to meet up and she starts virtue signaling and all that jazz. Couple weeks later she hits me up randomly and starts mentioning her friend, "Hey I'm hanging out with X right now wyd". I look her up on insta and it's some ltb black girl. It honestly sounded like she was trying to be friends with me to set her friend up. Also the stacy is friends with 2 short girls who simp over me (JBT confirmed). It honestly pisses me off when girls try setting me up with their ugly friends.

Anyway I would rather bag this stacy than fuck her normie friends. Dm for pics and to assess my situation.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
dnr

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, ascension and Deleted member 18244
Slid in her dms cause I mog 70% of the niggas at my school and I height mog everyone. I ask her to meet up and she starts virtue signaling and all that jazz. Couple weeks later she hits me up randomly and starts mentioning her friend, "Hey I'm hanging out with X right now wyd". I look her up on insta and it's some ltb black girl. It honestly sounded like she was trying to be friends with me to set her friend up. Also the stacy is friends with 2 short girls who simp over me (JBT confirmed). It honestly pisses me off when girls try setting me up with their ugly friends.

Anyway I would rather bag this stacy than fuck her normie friends. Dm for pics and to assess my situation.
That shit happened to me twice
Problem is I never ever tried to bag the stacy, they literally hit me up to set me up with their friends like noooo I'm fucking good.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
That shit happened to me twice
Problem is I never ever tried to bag the stacy, they literally hit me up to set me up with their friends like noooo I'm fucking good.
It feels like a sneak diss

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and alriodai
It feels like a sneak diss
Yeah bro but you at least wanted the bitch
It's when a nigga like me who never asked for shit
Problem is I'm an empath dude. I don't like hurting girls I don't know feelings you feel me
So it's sohard to reject them n shit

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 18840

JBT?

you like asian girls so no one can believe if shes actually a “gigastacy” or not

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Hero of the Imperium
Tales she is a femcel

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Moggie
not a single pixel was read on this day

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Hero of the Imperium and BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Whats your race ?

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Whats your race ?

Report Edit

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
dead

Not a single atom