Gigasubhuman mog battle

Who is the biggest subhuman

• Based Discord mod

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Redditcel (5'10)

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Bo2cel (6'3")

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Rodeblur (5'7", now claims to have suddenly hit a growth spurt at 20 and grow to 5'9")

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
ok so now ur claiming u look like henry cavill?
what kind of autistic conclusions are you tryna pull rn no nigga but my jaw at 9 years old was just like his and you're saying it's bad

Both the pics i had posted of myself as a child, i was 3 in. dunno what right or left ur talking about

what kind of autistic conclusions are you tryna pull rn no nigga but my jaw at 9 years old was just like his and you're saying it's bad
I dont think henry cavill's jaw is his strongest feature. He has a lot of other really good features that you lack. I have a similar eye area with Hristik Roshan and suddenly you want me to start claiming im him?

I dont think henry cavill's jaw is his strongest feature. He has a lot of other really good features that you lack. I have a similar eye area with Hristik Roshan and suddenly you want me to start claiming im him?
first off no and i don't either

second off that's not really a brag lmao

also henry's jaw is definitely his strongest feature tf? he has a subpar eye area norwooding hairline the only features that he has that are ok to above average are his zygos and nose

Alain Delon 1959 Rome high gonials

Capture
low gonials

Some rare cases guys like Cavill can look good with low gonials but most times looks like shit, delon probably have 4 cm chin aka 3 fingers chin and have the illusion of having a tall chin because of high gonials

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
first off no and i don't either

second off that's not really a brag lmao

also henry's jaw is definitely his strongest feature tf? he has a subpar eye area norwooding hairline the only features that he has that are ok to above average are his zygos and nose
His jaw is not his strongest feature. His soft features (including eyes) are his strongest feature. What about his eyes dont u like?

View attachment 983368 high gonials

View attachment 983369 low gonials

Some rare cases guys like Cavill can look good with low gonials but most times looks like shit, delon probably have 4 cm chin aka 3 fingers chin and have the illusion of having a tall chin because of high gonials
That second guy has really good bone structure tf are you on about

If he leaned down could be next tiktok gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 11406
His jaw is not his strongest feature. His soft features (including eyes) are his strongest feature. What about his eyes dont u like?
UEE, look too open most of the time, (mild aspie stare), mediocre PFL, but mainly lack of hooding aka UEE

• +1
UEE, look too open most of the time, (mild aspie stare), mediocre PFL, but mainly lack of hooding aka UEE
UEE is not a bad feature to have, your eyelid exposure doesnt matter.

Thanks higgabigga you showed me the tall chinpill and high gonialpill.
If you don't have a least one of them your mandible is fucked

• +1
this guy has brutal brow ridge placement and orbital rim shape, his UEE isnt the conern here.
so you think he wouldn't ascend massively without the UEE? or him with a better browridge would mog him without UEE?

so you think he wouldn't ascend massively without the UEE? or him with a better browridge would mog him without UEE?
A better brow ridge would make him better looking. He's most likely still have massive UEE,he's just have a very different looking eye area thats it
A lot of tiktok chads, in fact most, have UEE

Would make him worse, that would take out the emotion light eyes give

Would make him worse, that would take out the emotion light eyes give
if we're talking about cavill? His eye area is almost perfect as it is, only thing he could do better on is pfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
if we're talking about cavill? His eye area is almost perfect as it is, only thing he could do better on is pfl
All this thread is happening because that guy thinks he have a angular jaw

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
View attachment 983393
Henry have charming eyes and honest imagine a superman actor with ultra masculine eyes
Not ideal

That's classically good looking and handsome but this is not the 1950s

Today's girls want masculine, dominant eye area

Henry's eye area doens't compare

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
A better brow ridge would make him better looking. He's most likely still have massive UEE,he's just have a very different looking eye area thats it
A lot of tiktok chads, in fact most, have UEE
and they are merely tiktok chads and not runway models for that very reason

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
and they are merely tiktok chads and not runway models for that very reason
Id rather be a tiktok chad than a runway model. U know O'Pry lost his virginity at 23 and is still single now jfl :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
classic cherrypicking

Don't know either of these guy's names (except the first one because it says it in the corner) but they've only amassed all that attention because of style + statusmaxxing.

Tell me why they're tiktokers and not models
Model life style is pretty shit

• +1
Id rather be a tiktok chad than a runway model. U know O'Pry lost his virginity at 23 and is still single now jfl :lul:
Source?

Wikipedia says he's been dating a girl called Samantha Marie Gradoville for a long time

Theres all types of models. There's plus size models too

I was getting paronoid with uee but I notice on motion it's doesn't matter in all

Source?

Wikipedia says he's been dating a girl called Samantha Marie Gradoville for a long time
ok nevermind he has reproduced now good for him. Still some random tiktok eboy is gonnahave a much more funlife than some aspie model lol

Theres all types of models. There's plus size models too
That's just some new wave feelgood shit

I mean runway models in specific. Those who get paid real money and come on vogue/gq all that shit

ok nevermind he has reproduced now good for him. Still some random tiktok eboy is gonnahave a much more funlife than some aspie model lol
Well that is true but my point was it's much easier and a smaller looks criteria to become a tiktok model than a professional model

That's just some new wave feelgood shit

I mean runway models in specific. Those who get paid real money and come on vogue/gq all that shit
so i searched up "Runway model male"
050.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
I am bloated bloated = / = fat bloated just means you have water retention in your face
@higgabigga mogs you tbh. He looks masc, you look like a child honestly.

• +1
Rodeblur is a 5.5/8 so he’s a chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 3997
I'm disappointed I wasn't in this battle tbh

Screenshot 20210222 003613