FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad

BONUS:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Gengar
Tenor 1 Tenor 1 Tenor 1

I DONT WANT TO SEE ANY MORE ALBINO INDIAN OR ALBINO BLACK OR SOMALIANS. THEY ARE SO UGLY. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Notorious, Ruby, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
My dads eyes are hooded like the first guy and my half brother is hooded but I got my moms eyes and have to fraud hooding
*third

My dads eyes are hooded like the first guy and my half brother is hooded but I got my moms eyes and have to fraud hooding
*third
*third
brutal

every single time an ethnic mogs you post this. these guys are not even albino
they dont mog shit. beauty is not about pure dimophism but the balance of dimorphic and androgynous features. you may call it harmony. just because you post ethnics who have bone mass and bone protrusion its not gonna make them good looking in the eyes of females. not even with "bleached skin"

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
they dont mog shit. beauty is not about pure dimophism but the balance of dimorphic and androgynous features. you may call it harmony. just because you post ethnics who have bone mass and bone protrusion its not gonna make them good looking in the eyes of females. not even with "bleached skin"
red alert this is a red alert we have class 5 cope on our hands run asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
how the fuck is that even possible?
Look at the last somali guy that but a lil further back. My dad has the worst hairline but isn't balding. My mom made my shit move forward thru her genes but I was born nw1.5-nw2 and have maintained that.

Look at the last somali guy that but a lil further back. My dad has the worst hairline but isn't balding. My mom made my shit move forward thru her genes but I was born nw1.5-nw2 and have maintained that.
wtf. i didnt know that was possible. that must have been some enviromental screw up how does that happen?.

you do mean high hairline not norwood tho

idk dude. his pheno is way too ethnic. i wouldnt want to be him

Minus the black and white the first 1 is really handsome his feuatres are really good similar to a good looking caucasian yes their are differences but it looks similar

Itt racist xalimos getting mogged to death

Minus the black and white the first 1 is really handsome his feuatres are really good similar to a good looking caucasian yes their are differences but it looks similar
it doesnt matter. at the end of the day its still an very ethnic looking pheno. its the whole package that matters, not how much zygos protrusion you have

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 3043
wtf. i didnt know that was possible. that must have been some enviromental screw up how does that happen?.

you do mean high hairline not norwood tho
High hairline yeah not receding.

it doesnt matter. at the end of the day its still an very ethnic looking pheno. its the whole package that matters, not how much zygos protrusion you have

Ethnic pheno is not a death sentence his pheno is still a good looking pheno i know it looks unnatural from your end but those faces are what nature intended their what foids naturally go to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
zygos do not make you a tyrine

Really good looking even within his pheno tho

Ethnic pheno is not a death sentence his pheno is still a good looking pheno i know it looks unnatural from your end but those faces are what nature intended their what foids naturally go to
okay if you say so bro

lets hope white girls think the same way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
okay if you say so bro

lets hope white girls think the same way

I just go by why are women attracted to certain feuatres to begin with it must serve some evolutionary purpose the first guy is result of diet plus chewing over generational period

he looks like that rapper

over for somalincels

The first guy profile is good? My profile is similar and i find it subhman... if its good it's lifefuel for me

1571534182694-png.141321

only GL guy
somalis have caucasian skulls
1571534199987-png.141322

blackcel jfl

:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
on what planet is this man considered a gigatyrone