Gilbert syndrome / Meulengracht disease.

orb.tobx

orb.tobx

sub5 4life
Idk if anyone here has ever heard of that disease, but I have it and I’d like to hear someone else’s experience with that disease or someone’s opinion who knows medicine and can tell me how to “prevent” it. My problem with that disease is just that I can’t drink milk without having the biggest diarrhoea known to mankind.

Some articles on that disease:

You probably aren't white, are you?

just read my thread bro. if ur not tryna help go rope urself
lmao you made a thread about a condition, you started it with "none of you have it" and you expect an answer? Go talk to a doc about it lmao

lmao you made a thread about a condition, you started it with "none of you have it" and you expect an answer? Go talk to a doc about it lmao
idk if anyone here has it is what i said. go learn reading and my doc says “don’t eat anything fatty🤓” but i wont stop drinking milk

Idk if anyone here has ever heard of that disease, but I have it and I’d like to hear someone else’s experience with that disease or someone’s opinion who knows medicine and can tell me how to “prevent” it. My problem with that disease is just that I can’t drink milk without having the biggest diarrhoea known to mankind.

Some articles on that disease:

i have this to, it sucks cuz my eyes are yellow asf and everyone thinks im sick or something. I just know that if your stressed ill get worst and you gotta drink alot of water

i have this to, it sucks cuz my eyes are yellow asf and everyone thinks im sick or something. I just know that if your stressed ill get worst and you gotta drink alot of water
ur eyes turn yellow? i just have bad stomach problems when i get to stressed/ not enough sleep or eat to fatty foods. i also have major problems with my digestive system but i’m not sure if the reason for that’s the syndrome or not