Gimme advices to improve this shitty underweight physique

Allandro

Allandro

Idk anymore🇮🇹
I went to my local gym for 6 months 3 times a week and didn't improve, I want to do it home now, any suggestions to self gymmax? Maybe without any expensive stuff, I don’t have a lot of money.

This is my physique:
Screenshot 20221023 161353

I am 17 btw.

Yeah, but I mean, what kind of training
Look for full body workout and train ATLEAST 3 times per week + eat high protein ( 2-3 gram per lb ) and trust the procces. I won't lie your starting base is little bad. You need to follow good diet which will make you hormones balance, connected with puberty your frame will expand and you won't have women body shape.

Didn't have a diet cuz of my parents... I have to eat what they eat, they didn't want me to have a diet.

Also diet is just a ''method of eating''. Just eat a lot of eggs and meat. Dont tell your parents: "muh I need eat 140 gram protein", tell something: "I want to eat eggs they are so good, cope with them like that )

what plan did you follow "weight lifting"
what's your diet like
I don’t remember the names of the machine I used but I started with 3 kgs of weight for both arms and I ended up weighting 6kgs(very weak) after 6 months of training

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou, Deleted member 1660 and Deleted member 21863
Did you pushed yourself to the limits and tried to hit higher numbers ?

Did you pushed yourself to the limits and tried to hit higher numbers ?
Not really, maybe I did the exercises wrong or that gym's staff is bad... Ik some people who left that gym because of bad results.

I as your doctor advice you to eat more tikka masala and curries.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Allandro
Look for full body workout and train ATLEAST 3 times per week + eat high protein ( 2-3 gram per lb ) and trust the procces. I won't lie your starting base is little bad. You need to follow good diet which will make you hormones balance, connected with puberty your frame will expand and you won't have women body shape.

Also diet is just a ''method of eating''. Just eat a lot of eggs and meat. Dont tell your parents: "muh I need eat 140 gram protein", tell something: "I want to eat eggs they are so good, cope with them like that )
So if I am 132 lbs I should eat 369grams of meat everyday?

Ngl natty gymceling wont be enough for u tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ngl natty gymceling wont be enough for u tbh.
Don't wanna get bald at young age, people from my family aren't bald at old age, don't wanna be the first bald person of my family jfl. Getting a decenr physique is enough

U have wide hips and narrow shoulders, you wont get shit natty gymceling. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss