Ginocentric

N

Norwooder

Master
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,564
Reputation
2,259
What has made women think their shit genuinely does not stink?
This is fked up
All of social media (snapchat, facebook, tik tok) etc etc is all about elevating women and having all these memes relating to women rejecting men for different reasons?
all over snapchat I see shit like (this one comment made charlie de'melio cry!)
like wtaf, all I see on these platforms is stuff like 'when you are lonely at home but the guys messaging you are below 6 feet) or some shit like that.
like what on earth, I even made a 9/10 morph of myself and put it on tinder and had average girls dming trying to get some, while leaving their looksmatches sexless
Screen Shot 2020 05 23 at 61634 pm
 
its over just give up and try to find some women that doesnt know her real smv
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902

Similar threads

Oscaridk
Replies
21
Views
85
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
helloworld
Replies
10
Views
61
idfkwtr
idfkwtr
apn8197
Replies
0
Views
4
apn8197
apn8197
sørenyuko
Replies
10
Views
44
prettyboymaxer
prettyboymaxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top