Gio Scotti with her autistic cheeksucking

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen

Dumb fucking bitch, you look beautiful; why are you cheek sucking like an .org autist posting his "unfrauded" face in the ratings section?

I swear this bitch must be a .org user in disguise. Is this how women feel when they see phaggots in here wearing eyeliner, colored contacts and cheek sucking?

Confidence in women is underrated tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, boxface34, exo and 18 others
Everyone uses .org even Hitler used .org for his racial theories.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, boxface34, Timmy and 6 others
cute

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
"confidence in women is underrated".

What a cuck. I want my woman shy, no self worth at all, so I can be the only source of validation she has. A confident woman knows her worth (smv), she's gonna leave you for the better option in a blink of an eye.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, exo, normie_joe and 6 others
Whats her number

What a cuck. I want my woman shy, no self worth at all, so I can be the only source of validation she has. A confident woman knows her worth (smv), she's gonna leave you for the better option in a blink of an eye.
Yea same

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico

Yeah, you want and need that from them.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Educate him @andy9432

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Women always want to look good/ fraud more. How much they obsess about their face, even autists here don't compare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and perpetuallytired
View attachment 3039636

Dumb fucking bitch, you look beautiful; why are you cheek sucking like an .org autist posting his "unfrauded" face in the ratings section?

I swear this bitch must be a .org user in disguise. Is this how women feel when they see phaggots in here wearing eyeliner, colored contacts and cheek sucking?

Confidence in women is underrated tbh.
She's fallen off on tiktok. A lot of creators have. I wonder if tiktok has changed the algorthim to promote certain types of content over other types. Been saying way to much save Europa stuff go mainstream.

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
Women always want to look good/ fraud more. How much they obsess about their face, even autists here don't compare
How come they don't go full autist with surgeries though. Instead they cope with fillers and end up looking like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

If you need to gaslight and demean a woman to make her stay with you, that's when you have the certified seal of a true genetic dead end.

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma and Niki9911
Fuck Giovanna Scotti

Fax bro, I love insecure girls