girl admitted i look dark triad

chudlite

chudlite

Diamond
my dream came true… this foid i occasionally flirt with and dated briefly admitted i look evil, jfl at the bluepill bs she tried spewing at me, i tried to blackpill her before and failed miserably so she knows my autistic side enough to the point im comfortable speaking like this to her I DONT TALK TO ALL FOIDS LIKE THIS BEFORE YOU START TALKING SHIT she just knows me better then most people… she knows my true blackpill autist side

Attachments

• 02E9BDFF-91BB-4AC4-A5AE-C984B8C04015.jpeg
    02E9BDFF-91BB-4AC4-A5AE-C984B8C04015.jpeg
    552.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07, microsoft, 14vic and 8 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: h111
Is that your sister?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, imabetanumale, jxck7468 and 3 others
mogs me I am hardstuck in offy doofy mode i cant darktriadmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and twojei
Mogger tbh

fuckin slayer

• Hmm...
Reactions: Malu
>you can see the evil in my face

Happy Nicolas Cage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, JL~, Aero and 5 others
she a keeper:love:
we dated for a bit and then she broke up with me because i changed too much from when we were friends and when i was her boyfriend so she dumped my ass and said to stay friends instead:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: chadlike
we dated for a bit and then she broke up with me because i changed too much from when we were friends and when i was her boyfriend so she dumped my ass and said to stay friends instead:feelswhy:
Nah she gotta at least be giving u occasional head. Tell her u can’t bear being around her as friends only

Nah she gotta at least be giving u occasional head. Tell her u can’t bear being around her as friends only
yeah i could probably fit this in tbh i do know she finds me attractive

@Apparition @Imretarded? @Dendoni

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition and Imretarded?
my dream came true… this foid i occasionally flirt with and dated briefly admitted i look evil, jfl at the bluepill bs she tried spewing at me, i tried to blackpill her before and failed miserably so she knows my autistic side enough to the point im comfortable speaking like this to her I DONT TALK TO ALL FOIDS LIKE THIS BEFORE YOU START TALKING SHIT she just knows me better then most people… she knows my true blackpill autist side
YOU HAVE MAX AURAAAA!!

• +1
Reactions: Doommaxxed
light triad is peak:feelshehe:
i like dark triad more, something about something being so beautiful yet so evil and disgusting is so beautiful to me, such polar opposites

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
If I were her I would take this to the police just to fuck I’m your life and shit :ogre:

i like dark triad more, something about something being so beautiful yet so evil and disgusting is so beautiful to me, such polar opposites
griffith max

If I were her I would take this to the police just to fuck I’m your life and shit :ogre:
how would that do anything? i just said i look like it not that i do it, obviously im not tied to any missing persons that wouldnt achieve anything but she likes me so i doubt shed do anything like that

how would that do anything? i just said i look like it not that i do it, obviously im not tied to any missing persons that wouldnt achieve anything but she likes me so i doubt shed do anything like that
People get put in prison for less

Still time to rope chud

leave her alone shes a normie ofc she called it aura, cant blame foids for not knowing the correct terms
“Leave her alone”:soy: or what?:ogre: Are you gonna rizz me?

Still time to rope chud
i love living bhai…. because i have my org pookies and those chuds from school i hang out with occasionally

“Leave her alone”:soy: or what?:ogre: Are you gonna rizz me?
im not doing anything but its sorta absurd to make fun of her for something you cant expect her to know, she literally tries to bluepill me daily

im not doing anything but its sorta absurd to make fun of her for something you cant expect her to know, she literally tries to bluepill me daily
Dude how old r u? I’m jk, u have to be young not to pick up on that shit

Dude how old r u? I’m jk, u have to be young not to pick up on that shit
im 18 but i dont see how age has to do with the blackpill since theres 13 year olds(youngest user i know) in here with 33 year olds(oldest user i know)

im 18 but i dont see how age has to do with the blackpill since theres 13 year olds(youngest user i know) in here with 33 year olds(oldest user i know)
Dude holy shit, I said I’m jk and I’m asking your age because this is the 3rd time your not picking up that I’m joking, I’m just kidddingggggg

Dude holy shit, I said I’m jk and I’m asking your age because this is the 3rd time your not picking up that I’m joking, I’m just kidddingggggg
SORRY IM AUTISTIC

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
What's this tik tok ahh post

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
bump