girl admitted i look dark triad

Good for you man to find a girl👍, what dark triad traits do you have?

I'd guess dark hair and tall?

Good for you man to find a girl👍, what dark triad traits do you have?

I'd guess dark hair and tall?
low set positively tilted eyebrows, high mass zygos, dark eye color, dark curly hair, hooded eyes with minimal uee, ill pm you the video i showed her

my dream came true… this foid i occasionally flirt with and dated briefly admitted i look evil, jfl at the bluepill bs she tried spewing at me, i tried to blackpill her before and failed miserably so she knows my autistic side enough to the point im comfortable speaking like this to her I DONT TALK TO ALL FOIDS LIKE THIS BEFORE YOU START TALKING SHIT she just knows me better then most people… she knows my true blackpill autist side
We have a cornlord here, Corniest crap i have read today kys you faggot

Screenshot 2024 08 07 at 30642PM

mirin low inhib

but i wanna fuck abusive puss:lasereyes:
shes those girls that claims lesbian but still flirts with you jfl she introduced herself as lesbian to me but we dated after and she was like muhhhh sexuality complicated

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
shes those girls that claims lesbian but still flirts with you jfl she introduced herself as lesbian to me but we dated after and she was like muhhhh sexuality complicated
you're chad dude:what:

my dream came true… this foid i occasionally flirt with and dated briefly admitted i look evil, jfl at the bluepill bs she tried spewing at me, i tried to blackpill her before and failed miserably so she knows my autistic side enough to the point im comfortable speaking like this to her I DONT TALK TO ALL FOIDS LIKE THIS BEFORE YOU START TALKING SHIT she just knows me better then most people… she knows my true blackpill autist side
So fucking cringe holy shit

bump

bump

sigma...