GIRL APPROACHED ME AT WORK - I IGNORED HER AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER + LIFE IS SO TASTELESS FOR ME

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
SO I WAS WALKING TO MY WORK LIKE:

3903a2390d5ca2f537acff65b987cd771a5ae90a.gifv

LEFT THE BUS, HAD MY AIRPODS PRO IN (u jelly?) AND SUDDENLY THIS GIRL APPROACHES ME, IM LIKE "what? I didn't hear shit", WE TALKED SOME, SHE IS ONE OF MY COWORKERS (i've talked to her before about some work task) INTRODUCED HERSELF, AND WE HANDSHAKE (she gave her hand first so lol don't laugh at me), STARTED CHATTING FOR A BIT, AND YEAH...

...THEN, CHECK THIS :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

AS WE WERE APPROACHING CONCIRAGE, WE WERE STILL CHATTING AND SHE ASKED ME IF IM IN SCHOOL, I SAID YES IM IN SCHOOL STILL, THEN I HAD TO SIGN IN FOR THE ATTENDANCE LIST, SO I TURNED BACK TO HER AND STARTED WRITING MY NAME, THEN I JUST WENT AWAY FROM HER LIKE NOTHING, LEAVING HERE SOMEWHERE BEHIND WITH OTHER PEOPLE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

1539.gif

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CARE? I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HER FACE :lul::lul::lul: BUT I REMEMBERED THE NAME FOR SOME REASON - ITS KLAUDIA

ANYWAYS, LIFE SEEMS SO FUCKING TASTELESS WHEN I COMPARE IT TO MY CHILDHOOD
ITS SO FUCKED UP, I USED TO BE EXCITED FOR LITTLE THINGS IN MY LIFE LIKE EATING A CHOCOLATE, NOW NOTHING EXCITES ME, NOTHING, NOT EVEN GETTING MAJOR IOIS IRL OR TINDER

DID MY DOPAMINE RECEPTORS STOP WORKING SOMEWHERE IN MY TEENS? I WOUJLD GIVE EVERYTHING TO BE AS HAPPY AS I USED TO BE AS KID :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: ITS OVER

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Merćer, Solidcoin, chaddyboi66 and 15 others
Kalaudia seems like the name of a nice girl why are you a. Dick :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 17174 and 4 others
Kalaudia seems like the name of a nice girl why are you a. Dick :hnghn:
she indeed seems like nice girl (some people would say here ltr material) but I don't really care man, i literally don't remember her face anymore
65a74607cea4f0097f34a7891ac3526f.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 14905, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
she indeed seems like nice girl (some people would say here ltr material) but I don't really care man, i literally don't remember her face anymore
65a74607cea4f0097f34a7891ac3526f.gif
Do you have libido ?

• +1
Reactions: Over
Must be a plain becky if you can't remember her face.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Do you have libido ?
when I blast phenibut two days in a row 2grams each day then yes

or don't fap for like 5 days then yes

atm I fapped yesterday so I have 0 libido

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
when I blast phenibut two days in a row 2grams each day then yes

or don't fap for like 5 days then yes

atm I fapped yesterday so I have 0 libido
Low T:hnghn:
Ray Peat asap :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
wow

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Low T:hnghn:
Ray Peat asap :bigbrain:
no i just don't give a shit about muh sex

i get huge urges and when it comes to this i just fap and thats it, back to normal

• +1
Reactions: Merćer
Just from the way you type you seem like a typical narcistic bitch trying to portray yourself as darktraid. Your personality is probably based on American horror story and other incel movies you watched but completly fake and all an act.

clint eastwood kids GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, horizons, CristianT and 12 others
What an autist lol

• JFL
Reactions: horizons, Deleted member 17174, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Girls at work look at me but I see that as aggression, not a sign of interest. I'm not super handsome, so I don't want to be looked at. There's a pretty girl, the prettiest in our department, she keeps looking at me when we cross paths in the hallway, but I only look into her eyes for a moment and then back down to the floor. I also caught her staring at me when I was talking to a colleague, she looked at me like i was prime brad pitt. I'm not super ugly but I'm not a Tyler Maher either, so I don't understand why women like that look at me. Even if she likes me, I don't care because I hate and loathe myself cuz im not good looking enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, zerofad3, SAR and 1 other person
Just from the way you type you seem like a typical narcistic bitch trying to portray yourself as darktraid. Your personality is probably based on American horror story and other incel movies you watched but completly fake and all an act.

clint eastwood kids GIF
amerimuts = giga cucks
What an autist lol
based sigma male, not autist

niggas here (especially ethnic niggas) would be licking her feet if she approached them, meanwhile I don't give a fuck

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizons and Deleted member 13332
You should not care more and pm me your beautiful face

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
what the hell? all she did was talk to you. why would you be so rude when she didn't even do anything?

I'd understand if you got overwhelmed if she started touching you, or was speaking to you inappropriately. but here, all she did was talk to you. you took an L dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, AsGoodAsItGets, aBetterMii and 2 others
what the hell? all she did was talk to you. why would you be so rude when she didn't even do anything?

I'd understand if you got overwhelmed if she started touching you, or was speaking to you inappropriately. but here, all she did was talk to you. you took an L dude.
she was trying to distract me with "muh lets chat" then probably "muh add me lets go on coffee later muh muh" distract me away from my $$$ grindset and playing games after work

i will talk to her on monday maybe and try to make her laugh, she seemed like nice girl but again, even biggest "nice girls" might be whores so you never know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Merćer and Deleted member 14793
I used to think you were a loser but tbh I am in a similar place as you now and I sympathise with you OP.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 5786 and Over
Lol nice, a girl was being friendly and u were a dick. It’s so funny when guys on here think if a girl chats to them that they wanna fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, SAR, Over and 1 other person
Lol nice, a girl was being friendly and u were a dick. It’s so funny when guys on here think if a girl chats to them that they wanna fuck
greycel would never understand sigma mindset ignoring girls and "muh being friendly i must be friendly too"

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 14793
Someone buy this poor guy a working keyboard, typing in caps all the time must be so painful

If this anecdote is even remotely accurate, you mog me too much for me to criticize your copes. Kindly disregard my comment on your other thread.