Girl approached me lol

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Retired , here to look better. No affiliations
I was at the cafeteria with my friends and they went and ordered food while I waited there . This girl came up to me and said “ heyyyy you really look like cole sprouse , I bet you get called that a lot “ . I said no not really lol . Then we had a 10 mins convo and I got her instagram . She’s maybe 4 psl it’s not great . I just found it funny how I’m getting multiple appraches in Pakistan solely cuz I look whiter than people here .
Looking white in Pakistan = slayer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, william, chadpreetcel123 and 22 others
another chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: william, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4675 and 7 others
This will be me one day inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Inline, Deleted member 4645, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
i always felt like shit (and still do tbh) when i get approached by ugly girls. it always makes me think they have a chance and that im their looksmatch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: william, CopingHard, Deleted and 16 others
imagine looksmaxxing and wasting your mental health here to eventually end up with paki shitskin subhuman female validation. rope son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, william, MogTheMogger and 16 others
I was at the cafeteria with my friends and they went and ordered food while I waited there . This girl came up to me and said “ heyyyy you really look like cole sprouse , I bet you get called that a lot “ . I said no not really lol . Then we had a 10 mins convo and I got her instagram . She’s maybe 4 psl it’s not great . I just found it funny how I’m getting multiple appraches in Pakistan solely cuz I look whiter than people here .
Why didn't you shame this bitch? Why didn't you say to not aim above her league, which is 4psl. Let's put those bitches in check together, my kings!

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Shodredux
GO TO LA FOR BLONDE LA 10/10 GIRLS OR BIG COPE IF DATING PAKISTANI SUBHUMANS
She was from los angle
i always felt like shit (and still do tbh) when i get approached by ugly girls. it always makes me think they have a chance and that im their looksmatch
she wasn’t ugly , she had great bones but was a bit over weight . That’s why I said she’s around 4 psl
imagine looksmaxxing and wasting your mental health here to eventually end up with paki shitskin subhuman female validation. rope son
I don’t want to date her . Just because I get apprached does not mean I like her . I’m just telling an experience

And btw, you kinda vaguely look like him

Bask in the validation brother. Why do you think girls go to clubs? Most of the time it's not find a man but to get narcissistic validation from rejecting subpar men.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, turkproducer, Kade and 1 other person
Bask in the validation brother. Why do you think girls go to clubs? Most of the time it's not find a man but to get narcissistic validation from rejecting subpar men.
tbh it felt really good rejecting girls (always told them i got a gf, but i actually do)

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and noped
tbh it felt really good rejecting girls (always told them i got a gf, but i actually do)
Yes rejecting ugly girls and girls who have boyfriends (that I know) feels great.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Yes rejecting ugly girls and girls who have boyfriends (that I know) feels great.
they werent even ugly, one probably mogged my gf even. but it felt good nontheless. maybe because i wasnt treated good by girls when i was younger with greasy hair and ugly glasses

they werent even ugly, one probably mogged my gf even. but it felt good nontheless. maybe because i wasnt treated good by girls when i was younger with greasy hair and ugly glasses
Same. I didn't get choosing signals from girls until around the age of 20. As a result I have quite low self-esteem as it relates to body image. Last saturday i got approached by a girl at a bar and I couldn't even look her in the eye because she was so attractive and caught me off guard smh..

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Same. I didn't get choosing signals from girls until around the age of 20. As a result I have quite low self-esteem as it relates to body image. Last saturday i got approached by a girl at a bar and I couldn't even look her in the eye because she was so attractive and caught me off guard smh..
same here. had girls from 8-11 (jfl) and no girls from 12-18 (except 1 girl that approached me when i was 16) so i also had low self esteem until the approaches got more and since i got a gf

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
same here. had girls from 8-11 (jfl) and no girls from 12-18 (except 1 girl that approached me when i was 16) so i also had low self esteem until the approaches got more and since i got a gf
Giga chad bro
Wouldnt waste my youth with a gf tbh

Giga chad bro
Wouldnt waste my youth with a gf tbh
i was a giga chad from 6-11 tbh (not 8, i thought about it and made out with girls at 6 already). i had a girlfriend and made out with several girls while being in relationship at the time (even kissed her best friend)

Lifefuel. We're all gonna make it brah

• +1
i was a giga chad from 6-11 tbh (not 8, i thought about it and made out with girls at 6 already). i had a girlfriend and made out with several girls while being in relationship at the time (even kissed her best friend)
Bro i didnt even knew what girls are when i was 6 year old ffs😂

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 4887 and buflek
GO TO LA FOR BLONDE LA 10/10 GIRLS OR BIG COPE IF DATING PAKISTANI SUBHUMANS
Imo. dating is okay. It's when reproducing happens, that one has to be picky. For your kids sake that he/she may look good and tall

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
You can probably do better than a 4/10 reject that whore

fuck u were a giga slayer

• +1
:rage: EVERYONE ON CHAD.ME IS GETTING APPROACHED BUT NOT ME

Why didn't you shame this bitch? Why didn't you say to not aim above her league, which is 4psl. Let's put those bitches in check together, my kings!
i like this guy

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Just cum on her tits and be done with it

chads everywhere

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Get on Fin boyo hair is life for prettyboys if you lose it you die

Never had this attitude tbh. I always kindly reject the girl/dont reciprocate and feel slightly validated from having ugly chicks being desperate for me tbh.

My mates respond the same way. Had some ugly girl flirt with me heavily in front of some mates at a festival a while back, I didn't reciprocate, the girl moved on. All my mates were like: 'woooooow she thirsty asf man hahahahah, holy shit. those milfs be liking you'. It increased my social status to be openly flirted with by the ugly milf.

only good vibes bro.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I hope you slayed her or plan to in the near future

Okay narcy can you now change your semi ugly mediocre ass Avi.

chads.me once again jfl

They know who Sprouse is, in Pakistan?

just be white

I study at in international med school here , most kids are Canadian or American Pakistanis

No tbh

Did you slay her? Post a pic of her lookalike.

Its true tho. I get mad IOIS from asians and pakis. Lower standards I guess.

Never had this attitude tbh. I always kindly reject the girl/dont reciprocate and feel slightly validated from having ugly chicks being desperate for me tbh.

My mates respond the same way. Had some ugly girl flirt with me heavily in front of some mates at a festival a while back, I didn't reciprocate, the girl moved on. All my mates were like: 'woooooow she thirsty asf man hahahahah, holy shit. those milfs be liking you'. It increased my social status to be openly flirted with by the ugly milf.

only good vibes bro.

Wow if a girl ever approached me. Just jfl. Its truly over for me niggas

Ugly women hate me
Good looking women hate me
Dead women hate me
Alive women hate me
Female animals hate me
Female insects hate me

If it's female, it despises me and thinks I'm ugly

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Pillarman
I haven't even gotten to know how girls that slide in my DMs look like.
Probably some depth fish lookalike or something

Has anyone seen Stacey's or Becky's approach Chads or do only gigachads get this? Not average women but actual good looking women. Amnesia was saying how only PSL 4s approached him

Because he's a psl 4 too, he's not good looking at all

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
nice bro, now fuck and leave her :D