Girl approached me lol

Fuck off bragger

Has anyone seen Stacey's or Becky's approach Chads or do only gigachads get this? Not average women but actual good looking women. Amnesia was saying how only PSL 4s approached him

stacies don't approach chads. only average girls do.

why ? because average girls rarely slay or get approached by chads, so when she sees one that she really like, she wanna try her luck, given that men are horny and often settle for way less than their looksmatch

stacies are already hooking up with chads and getting approached irl and social media, she doesn't need to embarass herself approaching a chad, she has many other chads approaching her on insta/tinder

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
I was at the cafeteria with my friends and they went and ordered food while I waited there . This girl came up to me and said “ heyyyy you really look like cole sprouse , I bet you get called that a lot “ . I said no not really lol . Then we had a 10 mins convo and I got her instagram . She’s maybe 4 psl it’s not great . I just found it funny how I’m getting multiple appraches in Pakistan solely cuz I look whiter than people here .
Looking white in Pakistan = slayer
Locationmax as always, mirin the IQ.
stacies don't approach chads. only average girls do.

why ? because average girls rarely slay or get approached by chads, so when she sees one that she really like, she wanna try her luck, given that men are horny and often settle for way less than their looksmatch

stacies are already hooking up with chads and getting approached irl and social media, she doesn't need to embarass herself approaching a chad, she has many other chads approaching her on insta/tinder
True but still, this average female can install tinder and she will SMV mog the gigachad.

You're low T if u don't use her like a fuckdoll

Idk lol she had great bones and lips , curvy , but bloated as in slightly overweight
You're incredibly low T if you dont fuck her

Ugly women hate me
Good looking women hate me
Dead women hate me
Alive women hate me
Female animals hate me
Female insects hate me

If it's female, it despises me and thinks I'm ugly
Even your mom

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i always felt like shit (and still do tbh) when i get approached by ugly girls. it always makes me think they have a chance and that im their looksmatch
In todays society and hypergammy... you are