Girl approached me today

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
I was in class and an MTB that i have made a couple of threads about came to me and asked for my number. Then she gave me her number but tbh, i dont think she likes me. She is either desperate for help or she is trying to bait me into making a move on her so that she can get an ego boost.

Im pretty sure she is mad about me beating her in the exams, there definately alterior motives. She also checks me out a lot during class and i said, she is pretty obsessed me with so definately wants to exploit me somehow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Jungcuck, Klasik01 and 2 others
Yeah, right...

I was in class and an MTB that i have made a couple of threads about came to me and asked for my number. Then she gave me her number but tbh, i dont think she likes me. She is either desperate for help or she is trying to bait me into making a move on her so that she can get an ego boost.

Im pretty sure she is mad about me beating her in the exams, there definately alterior motives. She also checks me out a lot during class and i said, she is pretty obsessed me with so definately wants to exploit me somehow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, thebeast0503, Detective and 1 other person
Proof that even low ltns get approached
It’s completely over for me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, noodlelover, fukmylyf and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and InnerVoid
She didn’t say the magic word
You need to text her immediately and fuck her within 2 days otherwise she’ll realize how ugly you are and it would be over

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
You need to text her immediately and fuck her within 2 days otherwise she’ll realize how ugly you are and it would be over
She doesn’t like me anyway lol. Last time I tried my luck with a girl from class it
Didn’t work

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Being smart new meta?

• JFL
Escalate and if she doesn't reciprocste, just stop giving attention

• So Sad
U r diarrhea go er

• So Sad