Girl asked me on a date but I am fat

Have you ever been to copenhagen distortion

Gl bro

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
2g pheni + 2 shots and go with the flow, she will most likely carry the convo and you escalate when appropriate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and WhiteBlackpiller
@WhiteBlackpiller
Dont jfl me u subhuman khhv manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and WhiteBlackpiller
Lard thou art and unto lard shalt thou return.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Growth Plate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Danish_Retard
M
This is exactly what I feel. I have lovehandles and man boobs ffs, I look like an overweight indian.
I can somewhat hide it with a bunch of clothing because my facial fat distribution is good, but as soon as I have to reveal even as much as just wearing a t-shirt much less getting naked it's over.
Your literally me dude Like you I have good facial fat distribution so I can mask my fatness in clothes but if I have to get naked it’s GG i have rolls and man tits it’s over tbh that’s why my body counts so low I’m terrified to being naked with a foid even ones who like me. Best thing to do is go straight to sex don’t let her see your obesity just fuck her then get changed asap

• +1
How do I reject her so I can hit her up in 3-4 months when I won't be fat anymore?

We were at a concert and I stood between her and a couple of big drunk guys:soy: and after that, I thought I was imagining IOI's but she kept the snap conversation alive for weeks and invited me now.

Last time I was frauding with:
  • Hoodie
  • Jacket
  • 2g phenibut + alcohol
  • stubble
But it'll probably be too warm to do that again.

I haven't accepted or rejected her yet, what do I do? I've lost like ~3kg since then but I'm 93kg now and I need to be 80kg to be shaped like a human.

@FailedNormieManlet @chadison @tyronelite NT's help me
Just go bro, good luck.

• +1
Go on the date and also continue leanmaxxing in the mean-time.

• +1
40D4C861 DB94 466C ACDD 62C89324EE10

• JFL
It sounds like you're taking things a bit too seriously. The last year at university showed me that people don't really give a shit what you do, as long as you have a decent rep and aren't stupid or spergish. You should just go and see what happens. Girls know what they're getting into, if she is being this persistent she will probably not have a problem with your body. Whenever I catch myself getting insecure, I will do little things that push myself out of my comfort zone, like forcing myself to talk to a group of random girls or something that makes me uncomfortable so I'm able to put myself into perspective and realize that things are really not that big of a deal.

Also you overestimate how much body matters. Coming from a guy who's now 190lbs 12%bf at 5'10, your body is secondary to face and height. If you are tall and have decent facial aesthetics, women couldn't give a shit unless you're actually obese. Anecdotally, I have only had men compliment my body (many at the gym have). ZERO women have said anything about it, and women only compliment my teeth, eye color/lashes, hair, and stubble/jawline. I actually might make a post talking about this, I have realized that body is pretty much irrelevant for attracting women. But working out is still worth it because of the facial aesthetics gained and the overall improvement to mental health.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Danish_Retard
accept the date you fucking idiot

• JFL