Girl asked me why are guys so rude?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
I told her she was looking at the wrong kind of guys. Did I use the right response?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HumidVent, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Should have destroyed her dumb ass with blackpills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, HumidVent and 1 other person
you should have not even replied to her bro. Shes using you as an emotional tampon to vent her issues while she rides chads "rude" cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
because most of us don't live a life that is worthy of us constantly being nice to sluts

• +1
Beta submissive response

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pillarman and mplayer1234
you should have not even replied to her bro. Shes using you as an emotional tampon to vent her issues while she rides chads "rude" cock
I know she did, so I asked her out a few days later. She surprisingly said yes but that didn't last long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I know she did, so I asked her out a few days later. She surprisingly said yes but that didn't last long.
What do you mean it didn't last long?

• +1
What do you mean it didn't last long?
Things didn't last long, we stopped talking a bit more than a week after. I asked mainly because I didn't want to feel like an emotional tampon

• +1
Things didn't last long, we stopped talking a bit more than a week after. I asked mainly because I didn't want to feel like an emotional tampon
should have creampied before it ended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and mplayer1234

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
i have no idea,i dont talk with woman.

• +1
Stop treating them how your mom raised you too. I can tell you are the same as me, raised with good parents to have good morals and ethics. You can't treat girls how your mom taught you tho, not in this age.

• +1
Stop treating them how your mom raised you too. I can tell you are the same as me, raised with good parents to have good morals and ethics. You can't treat girls how your mom taught you tho, not in this age.
I know I had to learn for myself, but I still get treated like I'm super nice. How are you supposed to treat them?

• +1
I know I had to learn for myself, but I still get treated like I'm super nice. How are you supposed to treat them?
Treat them like shit, they actually love it. I never would have believed it until I tried

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
  • +1
Don’t talk to women if you don’t have a PCT; it’s that simple

• +1