Girl at my uni prove me that this forum are dead right again.

Artbreeder Is Law

Artbreeder Is Law

👑Icelandic/Italian👑
(Warning there is some suifuel material)

So where the fuck do i start

So I'm in college and previously I made a post about a jb and her huge body count
giphy.gif

but this time I want to talk about a girl who this morning reinforced my disgust towards modern women.
She's a classmate with whom I have a good relationship and who takes notes from me because I try to be in this shithole as little as possible (so I have to maintain good relationships) so during a group work she suddenly tells me that she left her guy because the guy was lazy with no ambition and never paid anything for her, I tell her so good for her and she goes on to ask me if I want to see the guy's picture
a3f84c2835a29315912707d4dd012931.gif
I tell her yes ( to maintain the relationship) and there I see an ultra ugly black 178 180 cm from Gabon but his face was well no comments
wolfhowling-yes.gif
( and let's stop there I'm only racist towards people more handsome than me and I know what a handsome black looks like) the girl is a 2003 and 6.5/7 on 10 according to the standarts of the Netherlands (the majority of you would have surely smashed her).
After that i told her clearly that this guy is ugly and why did she choose him
anchorman-ronburgundy.gif

she said out of spite and he approached first (so here we go, idkn if it's bbc game or low inib) then offended by my comment she starts to show me about 15 guys she fucked and asks me to write them down there were only 2 who were good looking one of 19 years old solid chadlite ( too short for her but he had the best facial harmony like a lot of short guys so this theory is true) the most handsome by the way and one of 37 years old ( just be Amnesia theory lmao)
She called me a sociopath because she thought it was strange that I detailed their faces so precisely but not with all the vocabulary proper to psl and shit (thank you the forum for all this but jfl about my autism I had not taken my pills so I am unable to function normally).
LeafyLargeFireant-max-1mb.gif

Even if I didn't want to smash this bitch I felt like a cuck and I had to stop her because I didn't want to have to write down all of her catalog, she's unwrapping it in a normal way but what does she expect ? I see it as a lack of respect for how "normal" it is for her to do this kind of thing she probably has a body count of +30 but let's move on it's her stupidity that amazes me to lose her money with someone that's ugly and lazy.
joe-biden-head-shake.gif

And to top it all off she asked me what I had planned for valentine's day and luckily it was the end of class and I dropped an excuse to get out of there as soon as possible (I hope she doesn't expect anything from me I won't come after the bus she got) I have enough . Fuck this era dude because i know im gonna have to settle for this type of creature it's seem there is no fucking hope
rage.gif
or to die alone but the second option does not seem so bad.
frustrating-work.gif

So that's all for now thanks to have pataged my misery.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: drimprovement, FailedNormieManlet, Chinacurry and 16 others
Brutal

Are you incel?

@Biggdink proves to be the most HighIQ user again

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Read it all

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and capybara
94178189 C355 4520 845E 6A7D1C0EEAFE

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
No but im mentally unstable i would say (so i can't really get great girls nt pill is hard to swallow for me tbh).
But you had a good conversation with this girl?

You're afraid of intimacy
you take women too seriously

But you had a good conversation with this girl?

You're afraid of intimacy
you take women too seriously
In fact I am unable to have a normal conversation with people in general or even to act normally (without drugs) at times I can stare at a person too much or say things out of context.
@Biggdink proves to be the most HighIQ user again
Indeed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer

So I'm in college and previously I made a post about a jb and her huge body count
giphy.gif

but this time I want to talk about a girl who this morning reinforced my disgust towards modern women.
She's a classmate with whom I have a good relationship and who takes notes from me because I try to be in this shithole as little as possible (so I have to maintain good relationships) so during a group work she suddenly tells me that she left her guy because the guy was lazy with no ambition and never paid anything for her, I tell her so good for her and she goes on to ask me if I want to see the guy's picture
I tell her yes ( to maintain the relationship) and there I see an ultra ugly black 178 180 cm from Gabon but his face was well no comments
wolfhowling-yes.gif
( and let's stop there I'm only racist towards people more handsome than me and I know what a handsome black looks like) the girl is a 2003 and 6.5/7 on 10 according to the standarts of the Netherlands (the majority of you would have surely smashed her).

she said out of spite and he approached first (so here we go, idkn if it's bbc game or low inib) then offended by my comment she starts to show me about 15 guys she fucked and asks me to write them down there were only 2 who were good looking one of 19 years old solid chadlite ( too short for her but he had the best facial harmony like a lot of short guys so this theory is true) the most handsome by the way and one of 37 years old ( just be Amnesia theory lmao)
She called me a sociopath because she thought it was strange that I detailed their faces so precisely but not with all the vocabulary proper to psl and shit (thank you the forum for all this but jfl about my autism I had not taken my pills so I am unable to function normally).

Even if I didn't want to smash this bitch I felt like a cuck and I had to stop her because I didn't want to have to write down all of her catalog, she's unwrapping it in a normal way but what does she expect ? I see it as a lack of respect for how "normal" it is for her to do this kind of thing she probably has a body count of +30 but let's move on it's her stupidity that amazes me to lose her money with someone that's ugly and lazy.
joe-biden-head-shake.gif

And to top it all off she asked me what I had planned for valentine's day and luckily it was the end of class and I dropped an excuse to get out of there as soon as possible (I hope she doesn't expect anything from me I won't come after the bus she got) View attachment 2077358 . Fuck this era dude because i know im gonna have to settle for this type of creature it's seem there is no fucking hope
rage.gif
frustrating-work.gif

There is no hope brothers,
The only viable strategy to not nerf heavily you kids genetic and settle down with ugly.
Is to you as well have a very high body count, and numerous sexual encounters, so this way you won’t feel like you have missed out.

There is no hope brothers,
The only viable strategy to not nerf heavily you kids genetic and settle down with ugly.
Is to you as well have a very high body count, and numerous sexual encounters, so this way you won’t feel like you have missed out.
Yeah i mean i have to enjoy life i suppose.

use chatgpt the next time cause I ain't reading that shit

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: drimprovement, litaz, vaninskybird and 3 others
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: SEPRAY, efidescontinuado, makeme183 and 1 other person
i upvoted cause dantes in avi and tyler1 gif posted

@Marsik

6db8b651be1b453730723e9245c9621d.jpg
She looks like that.
Eva snowbunny cuckmore, where is @proex when you need him.

Seems to be a trend with their pheno to be more susceptible to sexual approaches from black guys.

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and efidescontinuado
You should’ve said that she is disgusting and walked away. %50 chance that she would’ve became obsessed with you.

so she has been blacked and sfcels still post 1917s stats to show white women dont like black men.
I mean in average no they not he first choice but media halo and shit are doing good for them but if you black and GOOD LOOKING in a WHITE COUNTRY jbw is not that much powerful and you can even slay because you look "exotic" if you have good feature of course.
You should’ve said that she is disgusting and walked away. %50 chance that she would’ve became obsessed with you.
Tbh im a bit disgust so idkn about that but i doubt she would talk to me and shit if she had 0 interest.

Last edited:
In fact I am unable to have a normal conversation with people in general or even to act normally (without drugs) at times I can stare at a person too much or say things out of context.

Indeed.
What drugs do u take? I’m on ssris rn but they don’t work as good as they used to

What drugs do u take? I’m on ssris rn but they don’t work as good as they used to
SSRIs and SNRIs are often the first-line treatment for anxiety but ketamine and xanax have more effect on me but SNRIs one are the most effective on me.

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
unreadable esl garbage

a uni girl fucked an ugly BBC and is a whore... shocker.

wymxn are low iq. once you understand this isn't impossible to be shocked by any of their beliefs or behavior

What else can we say

Shit is pretty much over

We are gonna be lucky if we find someone to settle, if at all, that has <20 body count

A Valentines Day to remember.
Girls-standing-with-sign-welcoming-migrants-70132.jpg

In fact I am unable to have a normal conversation with people in general or even to act normally (without drugs) at times I can stare at a person too much or say things out of context

Indeed.
What drugs do you take to act normal?

giphy.gif

wolfhowling-yes.gif

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

And to top it all off she asked me what I had planned for valentine's day and luckily it was the end of class and I dropped an excuse to get out of there as soon as possible (I hope she doesn't expect anything from me I won't come after the bus she got) View attachment 2077358 . Fuck this era dude because i know im gonna have to settle for this type of creature it's seem there is no fucking hope
rage.gif
frustrating-work.gif

So she proved this site wrong. She proved redpillers right by dating guys with game who approached her first.

Women should not be in collage or university

• Woah
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim