Girl at school has such a fat ass

Take creepshots faggot

There was a girl in school with s really good ass, I regret not taking pictures

There was a girl in school with s really good ass, I regret not taking pictures
Lmao okay imma have her by next school year

• Woah
Reactions: Zangano1
Lmao ofc she’s my property. Ty
buddy shes riding some college normies dick at a summer house party while you fantasize about getting with her next year
muh my property

While you virtue signal and rot on this forum, girls your age date and have sex with older guys. You masturbate compulsively while girls your age spread their legs for the older guys you hate on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Copeful
buddy shes riding some college normies dick at a summer house party while you fantasize about getting with her next year
muh my property
Lmao she not that typa girl

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Copeful
While you virtue signal and rot on this forum, girls your age date and have sex with older guys. You masturbate compulsively while girls your age spread their legs for the older guys you hate on.
Imma have her. U just tryna live yo fantasy of a big booty 15 yr old fucking u

Imma have her. U just tryna live yo fantasy of a big booty 15 yr old fucking u

Why use ebonics? I know Blacks are low IQ on the average, but you could at least try to speak more clearly.

Also, my last girl was 14 years old. Age gap relationships are not so looked down on where I live. The world doesn't revolve around America.

Why use ebonics? I know Blacks are low IQ on the average, but you could at least try to speak more clearly.

Also, my last girl was 14 years old. Age gap relationships are not so looked down on where I live. The world doesn't revolve around America.
How old are you?

How old are you?
21. Even in America you observe such cases. Elvis Presley was 24 when he started dating a 14-year-old Priscilla Wagner.

Age gap relationships should not be looked down on as long as there is no child involved (adolescents are not children, by the way), it's heterosexual (because homosexuality is vile and disgusting), and no one is coerced.

21. Even in America you observe such cases. Elvis Presley was 24 when he started dating a 14-year-old Priscilla Wagner.

Age gap relationships should not be looked down on as long as there is no child involved (adolescents are not children, by the way), it's heterosexual (because homosexuality is vile and disgusting), and no one is coerced.
Eww ur a weirdo. Elvis is a weirdo too. If u 18+ u should be dating people only 18+

• JFL
Reactions: Madridista
Eww ur a weirdo. Elvis is a weirdo too. If u 18+ u should be dating people only 18+

You're lucky I can't send a certain type of video here. If only you knew what adolescent girls are doing while you rot here and defend them. It's honestly sad to see. Just because you play videogames, masturbate and rot on this forum all day doesn't mean that girls your age are doing the same. They are having fun, but you weren't invited. You're missing out on your teenage years rotting here and defending girls that would NEVER have sex with you.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
You're lucky I can't send a certain type of video here. If only you knew what adolescent girls are doing while you rot here and defend them. It's honestly sad to see. Just because you play videogames, masturbate and rot on this forum all day doesn't mean that girls your age are doing the same. They are having fun, but you weren't invited. You're missing out on your teenage years rotting here and defending girls that would NEVER have sex with you.
I’m not defending any underage girls. I’m just saying ur disgusting for having sex with them. And ur disgusting for having presumably cp on your phone

I’m not defending any underage girls. I’m just saying ur disgusting for having sex with them. And ur disgusting for having presumably cp on your phone
There's nothing more beautiful in this life than seeing a young girl's pussy wet. I'm going to fuck adolescent girls until I DIE.

There's nothing more beautiful in this life than seeing a young girl's pussy wet. I'm going to fuck adolescent girls until I DIE.
What country do u live in?

We can date people that are somewhat younger. The law applies mostly in cases where it's coerced.
Cool. .org is sick. I talk about fat asses almost every thread. When I talk about and underage fat ass everybody swarms the post🤢

• +1
Reactions: Madridista