Girl at school said I have nice eyelashes

synock21

synock21

DM open for personal advice
Stole my mother's waterline pencil because a recent thread said it was a looksmax, and I curled them a bit.

Curl + put Vaseline on them easy looksmaxx

Stole my mother's waterline pencil because a recent thread said it was a looksmax, and I curled them a bit.
I have been complemented 3 times from different girls at school for my eyelashes

What do you do for your eyelashes
Nothing literally they are just long and curl up naturally, my dad has them to and said that girls used to say they were jealous of his eyelashes

Lashes are underrated looksmax tbh, when i got better lashes ive noticed so much more attention

Nothing literally they are just long and curl up naturally, my dad has them to and said that girls used to say they were jealous of his eyelashes
nice

i have tried vaseline tho and it may have made them slightly longer

my expieriences were before this tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
fagmaxxxing at its finest, @pneumocystosis is such a fucking player for fooling everyone into putting on makeup to look better LOL.

shits so fucking gay omg, ill never use makeup nd shit. ill prolly use some beef lard on my face or maybe apply some kohl on my eyes but never EVER fucking fagmax

• JFL
Reactions: shethinksimcute