Girl at work is playing both of us or what?

G

GlamGuru

Iron
I started working at this company sometime ago. And there's this girl who has 7-8/10 face, petite like 4'11, skinny and fit. and look something like this:
Screenshot 2024 02 15 224057

She talks to this one guy really easily, and he's lean and shredded, and half black half white, but he's 5'7 135-145 lbs or something, while I'm 5'8 130 lbs. We're like twins in terms of size.

The guy has been working there for 1-2 years now, same as her, while I'm new like 3-4 months in. At the beginning, she was signaling me non-stop, and never talked to him ever, and she dressed up pretty out of the blue after we interacted at one point. She also came near me a lot of times to get my attention, and at one point sit near me in lunch room and faced her butt near my view. A bunch of back and forth stares and look, and signaling and hints.

So she likes me, ok. I made a mistake some weeks down the road where I stared directly at her cooch area and legs and thigns, and she got mad and started punishing me, and shits. I got mad at her reaction, and her attitude towards me, it was like really mean and dismissive, felt personal. So I backed off, and ignored her and avoid her as much as possible, and now she started to make me jealous and talk to this guy non-stop, when the entire months beforehand, they rarely talked.

What the fuck happened? Did I fumble? But even after all this, she kept looking at me, and staring at me, and signaling and hinting non-stop, and grabbed my personal belonging randomly out of anger like my pen and stuff because I ignored her, then she goes and talk to this guy in front of me? And this guy also starting to hate me because I think he noticed what's happening, and get jealous as well. Now there's this retarded triangle. What's this girl deal? I think she just enjoys the attention, but one day, I remember vividly, she got extremely shy and nervous and fumbling her fingers when I walked near her, so I don't know.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
🆒

I wish greycels would format better frfr

I'm one of those people that actually click a thread to read , unlike the dnr rep farmers , but when I see a wall of text ...

I'm ded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Sny, kebab and 1 other person
🆒

I wish greycels would format better frfr

I'm one of those people that actually click a thread to read , unlike the dnr rep farmers , but when I see a wall of text ...

I'm ded
fixed brother

Just lol at girls at work, esp these lower level supermarket types, they all getting fucked on break in carpark or in toilets

Last edited:
Your beta.

Assuming this isnt larp, the moment you subscribed to her emotional world and started to be affected by shit like her talking to another dude you lost every ml of test that was left in your body.

Your going to learn a lot about this behavior if you pay attention. Shes farming you to say the least.

Just approach her u retard. If she likes u u get her. If she doesnt move on nigga simple as that

Your beta.

Assuming this isnt larp, the moment you subscribed to her emotional world and started to be affected by shit like her talking to another dude you lost every ml of test that was left in your body.

Your going to learn a lot about this behavior if you pay attention. Shes farming you to say the least.
She doesn't know I'm jealous though, I'm good at hiding it.