Girl being flakey does NOT mean she doesn’t want to see you

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
I always thought that if a girl had an excuse not to hang out with you it was 95% chance she just didn’t want to. I have found out that at least online this is FALSE.

Pretty much every time I have met a girl on Snapchat and asked to hangout it’s allways difficult and they say things like

“My dad is here tho he will see you”

“I have to do _____”

“Idk where we could hangout tho”

“I don’t think it would work”

Ets…

And generally they don’t put any effort into it

I thought this meant they didn’t like me because obviously any woman would walk 100 miles In the desert for chad But I realize that’s not how it is and it’s also a interesting bit of female phycology I don’t want to explain rn

Even tho the girls didn’t put any effort into meeting up and I had to figure it all out like ask a million questions to see what might work “can I come to your house” “could I come in the window” “what day and time might work” ets… once I got there they were very enthusiastic about it and obviously wanted to see me (they let me come to there bedroom without ever meeting them before)

Even after we have met up more than once they still wait for you to try to hangout with them rather than planning it themselves. Even if they REALLY DO want to see you.

TLDR:woman will put 0 effort into planning a hangout even if they really want to see you for some reason and give dumb excuses that they half expect you to convince them against. Most people might see this as rejection but even after this behavior it was clear they really did want to see me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, WatermelonLover, 5.5psl and 2 others
Dnr at ur tales again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cronus, WatermelonLover, deadstock and 1 other person
what's your explanation for it though?

i never ask a girl to hang out more than two times without getting at least some hint of her trying to reschedule or similar. i just stop texting them and maybe reach out again later down the road depending on how the overall vibe was.

Here's a quick true story:

So my slayer friend was coming home from abroad and one of the sluts that he has on rotation(she's 18 he's 27 btw) took a bus to the border which was around 200kms from home. She met him there and was giving him blowjobs while he was driving all those 200kms. After that, she helped him unpack his things and then got fucked, and she is not even in a ltr with him, she just gets pleasure from being used and slayed by a Chad. I'm not larping, this is true 100%.

Foids would miss the funeral of their family members just to get pumped and dumped by a guy that they are truly attracted to.

So please don't write copes like this ever again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

So my slayer friend was coming home from abroad and one of the sluts that he has on rotation(she's 18 he's 27 btw) took a bus to the border which was around 200kms from home. She met him there and was giving him blowjobs while he was driving all those 200kms. After that, she helped him unpack his things and then got fucked, and she is not even in a ltr with him, she just gets pleasure from being used and slayed by a Chad. I'm not larping, this is true 100%.

Foids would miss the funeral of their family members just to get pumped and dumped by a guy that they are truly attracted to.

dude you agreed with him, what is your IQ?

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
I agree because this is me sometimes

What's the face raring out of 10 of your friend ?
Height ?
Body type ?
Nt or not ?
I kinda agree but you are exaggerating it like crazy tbh

He’s just a really aggressive guy for some reason, probably was too angry to read the post properly and comprehend it. Reminds me of a chihuahua innit @Clown Show

• So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show
Man it's not like that,
women lie when they don't wanna hang around with you, they create false stories of why they can't but if you were important enough for her she would give you a date to hang around.

When she refuses your date she goes on a date with another man, one girl even said that it was a lie "muh I don't have time that day". You're just not the man she wants.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Sanguinius
Your first thoughts about that behaviour being a sign of disinterest was correct

How did I agree with him?

He said that foids wouldn't walk 100 miles in a desert for a Chad when I literally proved that they would gladly.

sub chad life

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show