girl BRUTALLY ignores beta billy on date in a bakery [MUST WATCH]

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god

look at him, just saying nothing, staring at the table, accepthing the fact that he's an introvert beta subhuman and will never slay
the girl is acting alpha by texting on her phone in the middle of the 'date', and he does not dare to interrupt her like a little submissive cuck JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Deleted member 2426, shimada and 5 others
Why the fuck don't videos load for me fuck this shit

• So Sad
Reactions: karbo
He doesn’t even look incel—at least a 5 PSL. Damn, women are truly hard to please.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, LordNorwood, Deleted member 2810 and 12 others
cba to give a shit about billy beta

look at him, just saying nothing, staring at the table, accepthing the fact that he's not a ALPHA MALE CHAD DOM PUSSY DESTROYER, the girl acting hypergamy by texting on her phone with a ALPHA MALE PUSSY DESTROYER THAT IS 2 OR 3 POINTS ABOVE SHE AND 5 POINTS ABOVE HE AND SMV ALMOST INFINITY ABOVE THE THE BETA INCEL SUBHUMAN FREAK', and he does not dare to interrupt her like a little Nihilist Incel Subhuman that accepted his sad destiny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, AscendenceImminent and karbo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe, Butthurt Dweller, AscendenceImminent and 1 other person
Older than old, and it was actually the cunt leaving a nasty Yelp review which she recorded because that's what females do.

Dude is not bad looking, far better profile than mine, idk why he being so beta.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3526, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
I kinda feel it man.
I picked up a girl in my car and took her with me to work since we live in the same village and she was doing a short apprenticeship.
I drove while she was talking to her friend about stalking some guy's profile and wishing that he doesn't ignore her text approaches.
Felt cucked as fuck and I think she noticed that I was pissed.
The next day she didn't even take her phone out.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227
that body language is terrible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

look at him, just saying nothing, staring at the table, accepthing the fact that he's not a ALPHA MALE CHAD DOM PUSSY DESTROYER, the girl acting hypergamy by texting on her phone with a ALPHA MALE PUSSY DESTROYER THAT IS 2 OR 3 POINTS ABOVE SHE AND 5 POINTS ABOVE HE AND SMV ALMOST INFINITY ABOVE THE THE BETA INCEL SUBHUMAN FREAK', and he does not dare to interrupt her like a little Nihilist Incel Subhuman that accepted his sad destiny.

u seem mad buddyboyo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Even if you're gl enough to get a date, you have to be NT to close in or to get out without shame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Ruby, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, CopeAndRope and Deleted member 2426
Hes grown man he should kbow better

Cringe at him, that can never be me

“Tf u Doing get off your phone” is what I’d say after 5 seconds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Aesthetic, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
he mogs her

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
Beeing goodlooking enough to get a date, is not the whole deal. Beeing goodlooking is totally normal and a must have for girls.
But you also need to be perfectly outgoing and have good alpha tier game. She will have no problem to next a 6/10, just because he is introvert and shy. Because she knows that the city is full of 6/10 guys that are also more confidence and have game.

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 2426
Beeing goodlooking enough to get a date, is not the whole deal. Beeing goodlooking is totally normal and a must have for girls.
But you also need to be perfectly outgoing and have good alpha tier game. She will have no problem to next a 6/10, just because he is introvert and shy. Because she knows that the city is full of 6/10 guys that are also more confidence and have game.

I mean there's being introverted and brooding or whatever, but this guy is just a straight cuck. You can see how weak he is from how he holds himself. Imagine him simply sitting with his back straight, arms and legs opened. He can't even look at her ffs. Quiet confidence and good looking = mysterious, cuck and good looking = cuck

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
First of all, taking a girl on a dare in 2019? CUCK AS FUCK!
Second, I would have given her 30 seconds, at the 31st second I would have asked are you done? If she says uh-huh give me a second. I would have calmly left without saying a word and blocking her everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Ruby
Holy shit, I recognize that place. It's Mike's Pastries in Boston. I went there the day before my facial implant surgery back in March.

@karbo do you know the name of the guy in your avi?

First of all, taking a girl on a dare in 2019? CUCK AS FUCK!
Second, I would have given her 30 seconds, at the 31st second I would have asked are you done? If she says uh-huh give me a second. I would have calmly left without saying a word and blocking her everywhere.
Exactly

He mogs me hard fwark the world is doomed indeed

thats a bit of a stretch bro, i'd say 4
His profile is actually decent, cant see the front in the vid though. If he was a low inhib bad boy she'd show a lot more respect for him.

I didint feel so embarrassed Just by watching video... :lul:

Cringe at him, that can never be me

“Tf u Doing get off your phone” is what I’d say after 5 seconds
keybaordwarrior-300x250.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Stingray
If that was me on a date. I would get up and leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back