Girl cheats on Tyronelite by having a fivesome at a party - women tell him it's his fault

Females are so fucking retarded i wish i could beat them the fuck out without repercussions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Warlow, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
I've been saying that blacks 99% of the time can't get HQNP girls, most white girls who go for black guys are normally low class and slags

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
He does mog the other 4 guys brutally, which is more brutal because sluts only care about being degenerates even if it's with subhumans(you could argue they dickmogged him though)
F57F1E8A 6F22 478A A8F3 8535E15CDC25
That dude mogs him hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Warlow, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
I will make a thread if he responds
927FBCB8 B27C 4FFC AD35 51C18C9DEFC5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Hero of the Imperium, ProAcktiv and 3 others
I cant explain the sheer anger this creates inside of me. I fucking hate all women such entitled whores.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Warlow, Deleted member 5048 and 3 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Taylorswift and Deleted member 6264
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6264 and maxxedfalloutdweller
I cant explain the sheer anger this creates inside of me. I fucking hate all women such entitled whores.
Im kinda over it to be honest. This corona-virus has been a blessing for Me. I no longer have to go to school and see these dipshit succubus and simps. Im no longer a slave to the looks of women. I have to admit i do have my moments where i show simpish behavior but my recovery time is fast. im drowning in redpills, tiktokpills, etc, now i know the truth. Now i know that “awaw” is law.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 9837
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and maxxedfalloutdweller
And white bbc whores aswell
If a white girl is dating a black dude, she is obviously a hoe that shouldn't be taken seriously.Just lol if u think that a white girl would be loyal after dating a black dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 3990
she looks pretty ugly low tier becky, the fact that she dates bbcs should've been a red flag to him. He mogs her but she can still have 4 dudes to gangbang her no problem

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9090 and Taylorswift
:feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
she looks pretty ugly low tier becky, the fact that she dates bbcs should've been a red flag to him. He mogs her but she can still have 4 dudes to gangbang her no problem
Ur coping hard if u think shes pretty ugly lol shes not a stacy but shes a high tier becky at best.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift
Ur coping hard if u think shes pretty ugly lol shes not a stacy but shes a high tier becky at best.

she does look pretty ugly in your avi pic first pic with her "bf" looks much better

wtf?these bitches need to get cheated on so bad by chad and when they complain, he says they lacked something and procedes to fuck them rough to make them forgive him.what kind of sub zero iq shit is that?more like she couldnt hold her "good girlfriend"facade any longer and had to finally get fucked like the hoe she really is.faggot was probably fucking her "romantically"

Fivesome?
CieFaPK.gif

No nigga, it was a gangbang.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, HighIQcel, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
Looks like his original tweet has either been removed or deleted. Context below for anyone confused.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
she does look pretty ugly in your avi pic first pic with her "bf" looks much better
Yeah cause the photo quality is shit, I'm changing it soon

Saw this on Twitter had to copy it

86E6FD53 0B98 48AC 98B3 2078D5CFC930

arshavin what a fuckin legend

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, MewingJBP, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 1 other person
They have to be trolling

Legit Becky IMO

51510830_564637370669771_551105103633842176_o.jpg
Lol where did u find the picture from.

i believe half a million ppl have seen that tweet.

She posted a msg saying that she would never cheat and was spiked, that’s why she told the boyfriend so he can comfort her and support her, and the cucks were supporting her.

there’s a Instagram live her bf does on the situation. Pretty funny to warch

Women once again admitting they have no autonomy. Idiots.

the women who commented on his tweet actually know that the girl is wrong for what she did,but they like to see men suffer and are deliberately being petty and passive aggressive just to make him more miserable.Make no mistake,they know they are wrong,they just do not care.Most likely they are salty for seeing another black man who prefers white women over them.Misery likes company
this is true. also, they're black women, they absolutely despise black guys that get with white girls so this is revenge

what the fuck bruh. this just makes me feel sick

how could you ever be in a relationship with any old girl? They think like this, always remember this has 2k likes and way worse comments have many more, that’s millions of women and not all of them that think so toxicly are going to like it🤦🏻‍♂️

how could i ever get a wife idek they all leave u eventually or cuck u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
those eyebrows on white girls are always i fuck only drug dealers lol, doesn't surprise me if she alrdy done it before

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6264
This could’ve been Colvin but he ropeded

This society is done

It's literally virgin or death

You need to get a girl assigned at birth and have her live in a isolated place till she is ready for you JFL
>virgin or death

look what happened to brendiolossus jfl, just have a literal slave for ur wife theory

Fivesome?
CieFaPK.gif

Based

In other news water is wet.

Also why aren't you guys commenting on the fact that she isnt even smiling around him,niggas grinning ear to ear probably paid for the food and the bitch cant smile.

EkFtQpjWAAQUnvJ

Also niggas got to stop taking twitter foids serious, they operate on different logic

yea twitter is full of post prime man hating feminst fds posters, pay no attention to what they're saying

Fivesome?
CieFaPK.gif

What is the title of this GIF? Fuck, I need this GIF but I haven't been able to find it so far

• Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel
Blackpill Jesus just uploaded a video on this lol

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel